Title European Cultural Learning Network
Project Number 527993-LLP-1-2012-1-UK-LEONARDO-LNW
Project Type Réseaux
Country EU-Projets centralisés
Marketing Text L'objectif global du projet est de construire ECLN une marque nouveau Réseau Européen pour l'apprentissage culturel, réunissant, pour la première fois, un «corpus de connaissances» par rapport à la dimension européenne de la formation professionnelle du secteur de la création et des industries culturelles.
The project conception arises directly from the fact that the Cultural Learning Sector is a largely unmapped and un networked, despite the fact that the Creative and Cultural Industries are a major European employment sector. Therefore the creation of a European VET Cultural Learning Network that responds to EU Policy challenges, the rationale of LLP and LdV, partners’ priorities and sectoral needs, is a logical solution.
The rationale for the European Cultural Learning Network Project is threefold:
-To increase the profile and connectedness of the sector
-To support the sectoral VET needs
-To create the vehicles by which to achieve the above.
The Network partners will approach the project in progressive stages, which involve:
-Researching the sectoral contexts in each of the partners countries
-Mapping & identifying new sectoral organisations and stakeholders
-Developing training curricula in response to identified VET needs
-Testing & honing the training materials for sectoral dissemination
-Exploring the options for certification of a new professional qualification
-Undertaking a feasibility study to inform the creation of a new European Association
-Launching the European Association for Cultural Learning (EACL), which is disseminated and underpinned by an Observatory (online multi-media platform).
The Association (EACL) as the legacy of the project will offer cultural learning organisations & stakeholders, a hub for resources, exchange, sharing information & and good practice. Cultural Learning is highly effective at generating ‘New Skills for New Jobs’ (EU Initiative 2008) that is vital to meeting European skills requirements. Therefore the Network will will impact upon the VET aspects of training Cultural Learning Practitioners (CLPs) to embed transferable skills in practice, and increase VET tools and resources to support the profession through a new EACL (evidenced by membership numbers).
The concrete project objectives are:
• To identify the pattern, applications and current qualification routes within National VET systems across Europe that are relevant to the field of Cultural Learning;
• To specify the range of occupational profiles performed by Europe’s Cultural Learning Practitioners;
• To create new, European sector-relevant EQF-compliant professional qualifications, specifically in relation to the ‘transferable’ and ‘spill over’ skills that are generated by the work of Cultural Learning professionals;
• To develop, test and implement methods for the certification of new qualifications for Cultural Learning Practitioners;
• Through the creation of a new web-based Observatory, to widen opportunities and platforms for dialogue, share information, practice, research, and expertise across the sector;
• To establish, as a sustainable and ongoing outcome from the Network, a new European Association of Cultural Learning (EACL).
Through the pursuance of the project aims (and by working to a clear set of project objectives) the Network will be enabled to directly respond to the priorities set out by agendas including New Skills for New Jobs and the Europe 2020 Strategy. It will effectively increase the sectors knowledge base and widen access to it; encourage interaction and exchange promoting sharing of models of good practice; facilitate the move towards EQF aligned VET accreditation; and provide an interface for dialogue between stakeholders (including public policy officials, artists as educators, cultural associations, managers, VET trainers - including those supporting young unemployed people and those in initial VET and Apprenticeships; educationalists, those supporting CCI start-up enterprises and SMEs) in order to better ensure that skills development meets market requirements.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Validation, transparence, certification
Autres Activités de Services
Arts, Spectacles et Activités Récréatives
Transparence et certification
Procédure pour l'analyse et le pronostic des besoins de la formation professionnelle
Description de nouveaux métiers