Title Health C - Improving crisis communication skills in health emergency management
Project Number 527535-LLP-1-2012-1-PT-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Training course material and tool-kit
Title Training course material and tool-kit
Product Type modules
Marketing Text The objective of the HEALTH C project is to support health authority staff to develop the skills required for managing communication in emergency situations linked to a health crisis, specifically in the event of transnational emergencies.
The Training course includes the following:
• Course Contents: These represent the most important achievement of the project as they include information on three key modules: i) Communication processes and skills which provide the theoretical framework for the course, ii) Communication through traditional media, which is of major importance, as it is the most commonly used, and reaches almost everyone, and finally iii) Communication through Social Media, which is increasingly being used in our society and in emergency situations.
• Toolkit Resources: These are a set of support documents, guidelines and templates that cover the key aspects of the course content, thereby providing ready-to-use information for use in daily activities.
• Self-Assessment Tests: These are a way for learners to evaluate the knowledge they have gained of the topics studied.
• Evaluation Questionnaires: These form the main source of feedback from learners and will help HEALTH C project to review the work carried out during the project and identify areas of improvement.
• LinkedIn Group: A LinkedIn Group has been created by the project in order to foster communication and the exchange of practices among professionals in Europe.
• Online Platform: All the previously mentioned materials have been integrated within an online Moodle-based platform, which will help to disseminate them further and make it easier for learners to take the course, as online information can easily be accessed by a large number of users without the extra costs associated with providing physical materials.
Target group Regional and local health authorities, hospitals and emergency infrastructures offering first aid in Europe and Civil protection organization, to whom the training course and material is addressed.
Result Training material
Area of application To train the target groups