Project Number 527301-LLP-1-2012-1-IT-LEONARDO-LMP
Project Type Développement d'innovation
Country EU-Projets centralisés
Le projet EUCoopCampus vise à accroître les compétences des membres des coopératives; à mettre en œuvre ECVET pour concevoir un profil travail européen fondé sur les exigences professionnelles qui permettra la reconnaissance mutuelle des compétences et la validation de l'apprentissage coopératif non formel et informel, et de mieux équilibrer les besoins locaux avec les opportunités européennes.
Cela implique l’encouragement à la mobilité pour développer une perspective européenne et pour mieux intégrer l'apprentissage avec les besoins de travail en utilisant les outils de l'UE (CEC).
EUCoopCampus project addresses the learning needs within cooperative enterprises which represent a form of “responsible business” as recently acknowledged by the European Commission [COM(2011) 681], that may contribute to a more balanced and durable growth. Investing in managers’ continuous learning and training is crucial to support coop enterprises to face the current crisis and the new challenges of the globalized economy and socio-economic context, preserving coops’ unique democratic identity and maintaining coherence with coop principles & values.
EUCoopCampus project aims to: increase members’ cooperative competences; implement ECVET to design a European job profile based on professional demands which will allow mutual recognition of the competences and validation of non-formal and informal coop learning; and better balance local needs with European opportunities. This implies fostering mobility to develop a European outlook and to better integrate learning with working needs using EU tools (EQF).
To this end, the project develops an innovative application of ECVET tools centered on coop managers’ job profiles to provide coops with a transparent credit system that will enhance the weight of ethical competences and mobility and make learning pathways a valuable opportunity for personal and professional fulfillment. In this way, the project also puts the basis for internationalization and renovation of European cooperative systems and for transnational cooperation.
Short term beneficiaries are cooperative managers, members, cooperative trainers; while long-term beneficiaries will be national and international cooperative organisations, VET providers, universities, research centers for the education & training.
The partnership consists of coop systems , networking organisations & universities working with adult education coming from Italy, UK, Germany, Spain, Greece, Romania and France.
EUCoopCampus project focuses on two main topical issues for cooperative learning systems, namely 1) the enhancement and recognition of non-formal learning through innovative methodology strengthening the role of soft skills and ethical competences and 2) mobility as a crucial factor for development and change.
The project will develope the following main phases (WP):
1. Designing process- Elaboration of a credit system for NF and INF training and methodological guidelines for cooperative training institutions matching the learning needs and suggestions of coop members. This implies a high involvement of direct beneficiaries (coop members and training centres) in the design process and the exploitation of results achieved in prior LLP projects;
2. ECVET tools development - Identification of transversal learning area for defining MLU and related LO, that is a set of knowledge/skills/competences (KSC) that can be better achieved through an exchange program and that would be recognized as part of the learning pathway;
3. ECVET Pilot action - Testing implementation of ECVET framework within cooperatives mobility actions;
4. Dissemination & Exploitation - Establishment of a permanent network of partners that will be operative also after the project lifetime in order to maintain coop mobility as designed in this project. The network will be open to further affiliations outside the original partnership.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Validation, transparence, certification
Marché du travail
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Formation ouverte et à distance
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Description de nouveaux métiers
Transparence et certification
Enseignement à distance
• Coop manager job profile - A complete description of a European profile for coop managers in terms of a relevant set of KSC, related LO/LU, and EQF levels will be elaborated. The work will have a common ground suitable for all the cooperatives’ training needs.
• Set of Mobility learning units (MLU)-. codified to enable the creation of a common reference within the cooperative context identified;
• ECVET Guidelines for coop training organizations - a methodological approach for determining and attributing ECVET credits to the LO and MLU codified, including details about rules for combining LU;
• A common set of tools .(Memorandum of understanding, Learning agreement) and methods (guidelines for implementing ECVET process) in line with the ECVET technical specifications and Recommendation;
• Mobility pilot actions- testing and customization of the common set of tools defined;
• a permanent network at national and European level to foster a durable impact of the project to ensure mobility exchanges;
• an efficient promotional activity- seminars, events, website and marketing tools.