Title Find the Best - Competency-based recruitment in public administration (FTB)
Project Number 526958-LLP-1-2012-1-PL-LEONARDO-LMP
Product FTB System implementation program
Title FTB System implementation program
Product Type CD-ROM
Development of methodology of the FTB System and the FTB web-tool, which supports HR processes is complemented by no leess important FTB Implementation programme. It enables further exploitation of project results in many institutions.
Effective implementation of FTB system requires good preparation of public institution and people involved in recruitment process in public administration institution. For this reason a specific sets or trainings and guides for users will be prepared as well as technical information about requirements of the system and its maintenance.
Implementation programme will be prepared in the form of handbook, consisting of several papers.
Implementation programme was be prepared in the form of handbook, consisting of several papers.
The implementation program of FTB System includes numbers of seminars and trainings:
- Programme of Awareness raising Seminars for top management in public administration
- Seminars for employees
- Training curricula and training materials for office workers responsible for recruitment including (HR responsible)
Trainings include: methodology and operation of the system: Recruitment needs, Recruitment process, Development plans and evaluation of employee
Handbook covers the following issues:
- Methodology of FTB System – explanation of each stage of the System, depending on the user (including Guidelines for managers: preparation of development plans and drawing development contracts with new employees)
- User Guides including maintenance of the system – technical requirements
- Sample communication plan
- Programme of awareness raising seminar
- Training methodology and all training programmes and materials
The handbook is delivered on the CD
Target group direct and indirect project target groups
Area of application the product is used in order to enable widespread exploitation of FTB system. it is a kind of guidebook for all institutions that want to implement the FTB System.