Title Système européen de comparaison et de validation des competences en „supervision“
Project Number 527220-LLP-1-2012-AT-LEONARDO-LMP
Project Type Développement d'innovation
Country EU-Projets centralisés
La supervision et le coaching sont des formes d'accompagnement qui améliorent la qualité de la communication et de la coopération dans des contextes professionnels.
ECVision couvre par son consortium - deux organisations faîtières européennes, deux universités,une organisation de formation extra-universitaire, un département de ressources humaines,ainsi que deux sociétés de coaching - le spectre entier de la supervision.
ECVision mettra au point un glossaire et une matrice de compétences. Ces outils per mettront au niveau européen la comparabilité et la validation des compétences en supervision.
ECVision has been selected by the European Commission in 2012 in order to develop a European System of Comparability and Validation of Supervisory Competencies.
ECVision succeeded in creating all planned outcomes.
The three main products are:
◦A Glossary, guaranting comparability of terms, definitions and legal frameworks;
◦A Competence Framework guaranting comparability of supervisory and coaching competencies and qualifications by describing them in learning outcomes.
◦An ECTS-ECVET Reference Table as a model for accreditation and validation of Learning Outcomes in education and training of supervision & coaching in Europe.
Instruction workshops and an Evaluation Model are instruments for disseminating, testing and using the products in VET and personnel development.
Two conferences presented the outcomes to a professional audience.
ECVision was dedicated to provide instruments in order to assure the comparability
of supervisory and coaching competences.
The basic methodological assumptions are referring to the development of a European
common ground by:
- Creating comparability,
- Using the existing EQF principles and to the two validation systems ECTS and ECVET,
- Providing a sound grounding for developing comparable formal outcomes of even different validation processes.
The ECVision Philosophy is based on three principles:
- Generic Approach
- Focus on the interaction of persons, professional tasks and organizations
- Connection with the professional community
Target groups and benefits the project will provide them with:
- National associations for supervision. Benefits: reliable European standards facilitating cross-border mobility of consultants, trainers and learners; support to fit supervision into NQFs)
- VET providers for supervision and coaching. Benefits: Transparent and comparable description of VET curricula in learning outcomes)
- Individual supervisors and coaches. Benefits: enhancement of the comparability of supervisors’ competences on the European labour market
- Customers in personnel development: Benefits: enhancement of the comparability of supervisors’ and coaches' performance on the European labour market.
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Formation tout au long de la vie
Validation, transparence, certification
Marché du travail
Formation ouverte et à distance
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Santé Humaine et Action Sociale
Description de nouveaux métiers
Transparence et certification
Procédure pour l'analyse et le pronostic des besoins de la formation professionnelle
- A Glossary: "ECVision. A European Glossary of Supervision and Coaching",providing orientation and a mainstream description of how today`s professional discourses in Europe use both terms. In addition, it offers descriptions of related terms and explains the different forms of comprehension and the perspectives that were available in the field.
- A Competence Framework: "ECVision. A European Competence Framework of Supervision and Coaching", referring to the categories “Competence”, “Knowledge”, “Skills”, “Performance”, and an attached Competence Matrix.
- An "ECTS-ECVET Reference Table: Validating Competencies", providing a model for accreditation and validation of learning outcomes in education and training of supervision and coaching in Europe.
Products to test and prove the usability are:
- Instruction workshops for VET providers about how to use the Competence Framework.
- Four VET-Curricula for supervision have been described based on the Competence Framework.
- An Evaluation model of supervison and coaching as a measure of personnel development is available since June 2015.
Products ensuring dissemination:
- Two conferences in Brussels (January 2013) and Vienna (June 2015))
- A Manual to publish the products together with scientific articles.