Title (O.N. S.C.E.N.E.) Organising New Skills for Creative Enterprises and Networks in Europe
Project Number 527889-LLP-1-2012-1-IT-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Type others
Description The Open Workshop are events for the dissemination and promotion of project activities, they could be organized also in occasion of the partnership meetings. The organizational details are described below with the description of the partnership meeting to which they can be connected.
1. scenography and stagecraft workers (carpentry and joinery workers, electricians, stage mechanics, machinists)
2. Designers and scenographers
3. Scene assemblers (theatre, cinema, television, exhibitions and events)
4. Scenography / stagecraft companies with reference to skills of points 1,2 and 3
Theaters, broadcasting companies
6. Artists and cultural associations involved in organising events, exhibitions, shows etc.
7. Training facilities in the industry and scenic scenotecnico and occupational sectors relevant
8. Art academies
10. Enterprises’ associations and trade unions
11. National, european and international workers associations and organisations in performing arts
12. Local regional and national public institutions
ITALY - Several activities have been promoted and realized by Partners. Among the others:
ENFAP has organized a thematic workshop and has presented the ON SCENE project inside the annual JOBS FAIR held from 13rd to 19th of October at the Shopping Mall “I Gigli”, very close to Florence, eventsupported by Local Municipalities and Tuscany Region.
UNIVERSITY OF PERUGIA has organized a thematic workshop in Narni, inviting scenographers and experts of the creative and culture industries and with the participation of students of higher school in the framework of a preparatory actions for IVET.
MULAB has organised in collaboration with Scenografia International a thematic workshop in collaboration with Academy of Fine Arts of Rome specifically addressing technical fields and sectors of scenography and stagecraft.
GREECE - DIMITRA has organised three thematic workshops on the following areas:
1. The importance of the Scenography in the Creative Sector
2. Social Inclusion and multiculturalism in the scenography and stagecraft professions
3. Dissemination of the results of the ONSCENE project.
The participants were stakeholders, offering services in the sectors of scenography and stagecraft, such as: iScenographers, Stagecraft Technicians and Architects, Directors, Assistant directors, Event organizers, Creative & Culture industry managers, Representatives of cultural organizations and Training Agencies.
UK - The 2 Sector workshops have been taken place in the UK between January and March 2014 in a form of meeting appropriate to engage stakeholders in the sector to review the pilot courses whose content has been based on the interviews with them and the national occupational standards.
Through these meetings has engaged a broader perspective from individuals that were contacted during the research period but who were unable to participate in that time period and to encourage and recruit involvement in the laboratories.
COLLAGE ARTS has promoted ON SCENE project within the activities of the OPEN STUDIOS events (2013, 2014) of the CHOCOLATE FACTORIES.
SPAIN - EUROMEDIA has organised one major workshop event and an intense promotion and dissemination activities, with strong impact on awareness raising about the project initativies, finalisation of the outcomes and exploitation and valorisation of results.
Area of application Dissemination and promotion with particular attention to creative and culture industries; networking for scenography and stagecraft.