Title (O.N. S.C.E.N.E.) Organising New Skills for Creative Enterprises and Networks in Europe
Project Number 527889-LLP-1-2012-1-IT-LEONARDO-LMP
Product VIDEO DOSSIER [videos are available on youtube, see below for url]
Title VIDEO DOSSIER [videos are available on youtube, see below for url]
Product Type Film
Description The video dossier is structured as an educational docu-fiction and it’s articulated in chapters. Each partner has contributed with shootings. The shootings are about project activities and have been filmed and edited according a screenplay that valorised and presented training contents in a narrative form.
1. scenography and stagecraft workers (carpentry and joinery workers, electricians, stage mechanics, machinists)
2. Designers and scenographers
3. Scene assemblers (theatre, cinema, television, exhibitions and events)
4. Scenography / stagecraft companies with reference to skills of points 1,2 and 3
Theaters, broadcasting companies
6. Artists and cultural associations involved in organising events, exhibitions, shows etc.
7. Training facilities in the industry and scenic scenotecnico and occupational sectors relevant
8. Art academies
10. Enterprises’ associations and trade unions
11. National, european and international workers associations and organisations in performing arts
12. Local regional and national public institutions
Partners have realised docu-fiction about project , summarizing spirit and work of the activites.
Two video dossier are available.
One is specifically focused on the Spanish laboratory experience [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTpma0VEXBg].
The second includes all Partners' project activities in a attractive docu-fiction exhaling the ONSCENE mood [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH4icSIoZKE]
Area of application Dissemination and promotion of scenography and stagecraft education and training; awareness raising on creative professions