Title (O.N. S.C.E.N.E.) Organising New Skills for Creative Enterprises and Networks in Europe
Project Number 527889-LLP-1-2012-1-IT-LEONARDO-LMP
Product ON SCENE LABORATORIES
Title ON SCENE LABORATORIES
Product Type program or curricula
The laboratories have to be considered as social and educational activities aiming to integrate skills enhancement purposes with a multi-cultural and inclusive approach.
The ON SCENE are directed to involve people in job activities and in the practical realization of outputs related to the scenography / stagecraft activities. The fields of activity includes also the set up of an exhibition, but main sectors are the set up of stage and performing arts spaces.
1. scenography and stagecraft workers (carpentry and joinery workers, electricians, stage mechanics, machinists)
2. Designers and scenographers
3. Scene assemblers (theatre, cinema, television, exhibitions and events)
4. Scenography / stagecraft companies with reference to skills of points 1,2 and 3
Theaters, broadcasting companies
6. Artists and cultural associations involved in organising events, exhibitions, shows etc.
7. Training facilities in the industry and scenic scenotecnico and occupational sectors relevant
8. Art academies
10. Enterprises’ associations and trade unions
11. National, european and international workers associations and organisations in performing arts
12. Local regional and national public institutions
Result On the base of shared framework that is reflected in report templates, Partners have customized and delivered at national level, scenography and stagecraft laboratories enhancing the collaborative and practical activities and the human interactions.
Area of application Reports can be useful for design and development of educational and training activities and work-based experiences.