Title (O.N. S.C.E.N.E.) Organising New Skills for Creative Enterprises and Networks in Europe
Project Number 527889-LLP-1-2012-1-IT-LEONARDO-LMP
Product PILOT COURSES
Title PILOT COURSES
Product Type modules
The activities are aimed at the design of innovative curricula for key skills in the scenography and stagecraft sectors. The partnership develops some curricula, designing the training courses and delivering a pilot edition in each partner country.
The framework of the curricula is linked to the specific objectives of the project. For example, pilot courses will structured modules on
a) History and culture of stagecraft and scenography design
b) Scenography and Stagecraft Technologies
d) Space Management
d) Safety in scenography and stagecraft activities
e) Inclusion, multiculturalism in the scenography and stagecraft professions.
The pilot editions’ details (specific professional profiles to develop) is the main task of the WP. For example partners can develop training activities for:
b) light and sound designers and/ or stagehands
c) scenography design
d) stagecraft technicians.
1. scenography and stagecraft workers (carpentry and joinery workers, electricians, stage mechanics, machinists)
2. Designers and scenographers
3. Scene assemblers (theatre, cinema, television, exhibitions and events)
4. Scenography / stagecraft companies with reference to skills of points 1,2 and 3
Theaters, broadcasting companies
6. Artists and cultural associations involved in organising events, exhibitions, shows etc.
7. Training facilities in the industry and scenic scenotecnico and occupational sectors relevant
8. Art academies
10. Enterprises’ associations and trade unions
11. National, european and international workers associations and organisations in performing arts
12. Local regional and national public institutions
Result Partners, starting from a common framework curriculum, have design national customized courses that have been delivered involving in teaching staff experts and trainers for different scenography and stagecraft disciplines.
Area of application Curricula and reported training experiences are of interest for teachers and trainers working in the field of creative and culture industries; training providers; Art academies.
Product Languages English