Title Innovation Strategic Initiatives Platform for SME in children´s product industries
Project Number 527401-LLP-1-2012-1-ES-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Requirements from SMEs to deploy innovation strategies in Children products Industry
Title Requirements from SMEs to deploy innovation strategies in Children products Industry
Product Type others
Project ISIP aims at improving competitiveness in the SMEs of the children’s products sector by means of a platform that provides specific training modules on innovation strategy and a tool to define particular innovation strategic initiatives according to each SME.
ISIP platform will enhance the competences of SME key staff thus enabling them to define and develop innovation strategies which shall increase innovation planning efficiency and the development of sound innovation projects so as to produce new products, processes or services that foster SME competitiveness, economic growth and employment as a result.
The report will contain the conclusions derived from the study and analysis of the needs detected (knowledge, skills and competencies) across Europe regarding the innovation strategies definition and
implementation applied to companies in the children products industry.
The target groups (potential users) for multi-language ISIP platform are:
· SMEs managers in companies dedicated to children’s products;
· Consultants working in Innovation Strategic Initiatives planning and monitoring supporting these
· SMEs Associations grouping these companies.
Information issue of the analysis will be structured as follows:
- General conclusions for Europe as a whole
- Conclusions related to needs/gaps for each country/region due to specific features such as the type
of predominant industry clusters
- Methodology applied to extract information from potential end-users
Area of application Information to validate the platform and the training materials
Product Languages English