Title CERTI ORG organisations apprenantes et certifiantes
Project Number 2012-1-FR1-LEO05-34261
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
The Certi-Org project is based on 4 pillars, the access to:
- The certification of common right for handicapped people and persons with low level of skills;
- The training founded on professional situations;
- The certification based on capitalized units diplomas (portfolio), long term process (because publics with specific needs);
- Certification based on significant professional situations, SPS;
The project objectives are :
- 100 learners (students - adults) involved in SPS based training in 3 domains;
- 25 to 30 persons entering in a process of certification based on SPS;
- 25 to 30 teachers, trainers, tutors from learning organizations and training centers, trained about the Certi-Org method;
The Valorisation process is targeting the spread of the method toward 100 learning organizations / truing centers which are in charge of the publics with spécific needs, in the 5 countries of the partnership.
Summary The Certi-Org project is targeting the people who are handicaped and persons with a low level of qualification without any certification. Certiorg is aiming at favoring the employment of these personnes by the access of the first level of qualification, level 2 or level 3 of the NQF and EQF (ISCED 2 VOC) according to the countries. To attain this, Certi-Org will deploy (implementing, putting at work, experimenting) one global method of certification, abased on the norms of Accessibility and giving the access to the training to the largest number of people. Certi-Org aims at organising the transfer and the diffusion of the innovation in the domina of the certification of common right carried out in ordinary framework, in enterprise, by collaboration between the association of learning enterprises and the training centres delivering certifications. 3 sector are targeted : the Landscaping (TP), the collective cleanliness (PC) and the services in rural environment (SMR), in particular the individual services targeting the person. Certi-Org proposes to put in place a formalised methodology allowing to pass from the professional referentials (professional / job books of specifications) to a set pedagogical acts / practices adapted to the targeted group. This can be defined as a job approach by competencies acquired by capitalised units, through professional situations chosen to be familiar to the learners. This work is based on a step of collatio - comparison of referentials of common right of certification in effect in the countries of the partnership. Then Certi-Org proposes the seting-up and the experimentation of a pedagogy based on professional situations based on the principle of accessibility of the training materials (pedagogical resources) and of the processes of qualification and certification. This is implying that the actors of the training (trainers, tutors, assessors) modify their posture facing the at stake competencies and adopt forms of accompanying – tutoring adapted to the specific way of learning of the targeted group. Certi-Org will identify the professional situations which are familiar to the learners and which are potential situations / supports of compétencies development (Mayen, 1969), and proposes to establish the tasks of work as pedagogical support in order to work on the awareness of the already acquired competencies and to validate them following an adapted process, where the learners are showing them, and the people in charge of certifications will move to the workplace of the people. The transfer of innovation is drawn / based on successfull experiences validated by the French Ministry of Agriculture (MAAPRAT) experiences carried out in France and in Germany whith the development of a common certification to the 2 countries, the NQF/EQF Level3 CAPA. These experiences, on going practices, will be firstly exploited in the TP sector, extended to new countries, and secondly, they will be transfered toward the 2 others sectors, PC and SMR, in the 5 countries of the partnership.
Goals and impact can be synthesized as follow :
- Favouring the access to the common right certification of handicapped people, fighting like this against the discrimination;
- Developing an accessible pedagogy for the largest number (of learners), and particularly, for those who are disabled or with a low level of skills- competencies;
This is conditioned by the evolution of the postures and the positioning of the actors of the learner following (tutoring), (the trainers and the tutors in enterprises) in order to adapt their practices to the specific needs of the learners (target groups); Training of 12 trainers and tutors in the 5 countries;
- Identifying the professional gestures and the professional situations, which have a high level of potential in training and which are common to the project European partners, while taking into account the local and national specificities; Experimental training of 20 to 30p;
- Matching the professional practices between the different jobs and professional sectors, basing the process on the analyse of the professional situations and their potential for the apprenticeship and for the development of the specific competencies, with respect of the multiculturalism; carrying out of a professional referential (book of specifications) in the 3 domains TP, PC and SMR, referential which is common to the partners but taking into account the specificities of each of them.
- Developing the tools and materials and carrying out the training sessions, experimentation, assessment, widening processes; Training (90-100p) based on the professional situations, situations submitted to a research-assessment process.
- Assuming the project collaborative management and the carrying out of its objectives;
Recognition, transparency, certification
Access for disadvantaged
Human Health and Social Work Activities
Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
material for open learning
Synthesize & document related to the partner needs and wishes ;
- Formalised methodology for the access to competencies validation for the publics (people) with specific needs, in every country of the partnership; Capitalisation and Transfer ; Transferability to other countries;
- Specifying and establishing the Knowledge Database (KdB); Methods for the creation of accessible educational / pedagogical materials based on the adaptation of the existing TP tools;;
- Trainers and tutors training session; Assessment results of the of the training process experimentation in TP;
- Design and Development of multimedia training resources (educational materials) for the training in the PC and SMR sectors, in the context of the process enlarging;
- Results of the experimentation, carrying out and assessment of training sessions of target group learners in professional situations in 5 countries; Transfer between partners and Appropriation of methodology; Research – assessment related to the pedagogy associated to professional situations;
- Methodology and carrying out of the internal following – assessment / Quality plan;
- Carrying out of the valorisation – exploitation of results plan, at both national and European level
- In the framework of the project collaborative management and the carrying out of its objectives producing the reports and documents related to the project carrying out.