Title SKills UP: Enhancing of teachers and trainers in developing, improving and evaluating key competences and soft skills for students' and trainers' success and mobility in the labour market
Project Number 2012-1-IT1-LEO05-02796
Product CONTEXTS AND NEEDS ANALYSIS REPORT
Title CONTEXTS AND NEEDS ANALYSIS REPORT
Product Type others
Report of Analysis:
Contexts and needs of the project target of beneficiaries in relation to teaching and training in key competences and soft skills: collection of national results and final comparative analysis
Output of the WP3
The main scopes of this Report can be defined as the following:
- Derive a framework from each partner country of the context, pedagogical and didactical approaches with regard to teaching and training in key competences and soft skills within the Vocational and Educational Training (VET) Systems
- Derive a framework of the needs/requirements for key competences and soft skills of the labour market in the partners countries;
- Identify the elements of sustainability of the methodology and tools to be used in VET systems according to the description offered by each partner country.
In this product are, therefore, collected the information and reflections that link the results collected during the first working steps of the project with the following work packages of the project, i.e. the activities of adaptation, implementation and transfer of the selected Best Practice.
It is clear, therefore, that this report has been prepared by making use of the qualitative and quantitative information and reflections collected during the first transnational meeting, and the results of the research and survey phase carried out with VET providers and Enterprises in each partner country.
As a result of the activities provided by the WP3, this Report is structured in these parts:
- results of the desk research carried out by the partnership through the preliminary working paper, reported here for each partner countries
- Description of the didactical and methodological approaches used for training in soft skills in the partner countries, in order to derive the overall state of the art of the specific training area
- Description and analysis of the needs expressed by direct and indirect beneficiaries in terms of preparation and training in key competences and soft skills in formal (and informal) training pathways existing in the partners countries
- Results of the questionnaires administered.
The report, as required by the project, have been made available to project partners and, at a later stage, to project beneficiaries also for a better understanding of the referring situation and to draw attention to any other element that characterizes and represents a product that can be "serving" in the future other actions of transfer.
Schools and VET Providers
Stakeholders of the entrepreneurial/productive/labour market systems
Result Either from the preliminary contexts analysis, as well as through the contacts with the target necessary for the realization of the on line survey with Enterprises and VET Providers, it has been possible to derive important elements and suggestions for the next project phases
Area of application