Title Tool to Promote Mobility of Students - ToPMoSt
Project Number 2012-1-ES1-LEO01-49316
Product Public Presentation of the Project
Title Public Presentation of the Project
Product Type others
Marketing Text Each partner presents the project objectives and results to target groups.
Presentation of the project to target groups.
1. International Presentation
On May 15, 2013. Mr. Antonio Mir presented the main features of the project during the first InnMain Annual Conference that was held in Palma de Mallorca. The meeting was attended by Mr. José Ramón Bauzá, President of Balearic Islands, and other relevant representatives of the Government and Companies of Mallorca.
1. Valencia: On May 30, 2013 the project director, Mr. Antonio Mir, led the Public Presentation of ToP-MoSt project in Valencia. This event was attended by teachers, parents and students from Xabec Vocational Training Centre as well as educational authorities from Valencia Region and representatives from the Companies that work with the school.
Mr. Mir, presented the objectives and results of the project and the impact it will have on the quality of the mobility of students and teachers.
2. Bergen op Zoom: April 10 2014. Markiezaat College hosted the fourth international meeting of the project, and they use this occasion to present the project to teachers and students of their academic community. Also they publishd an article to present
3 Izmit: Izmit Technical and Vocational High School prepared a series of meetings prior to the second international meeting to present the project to local authorities and to general public. (April 2013)
Mr. Antonio Mir and Mr. Ozcan Bedel (director of Izmit VHS) attended meetings with Mr. Nevzat ISPIRLI - Director of Kocaeli Provincial Directorate of National Education; and with Mr. Enver DÜZ - EU Coordinator, Governorship of Kocaeli. In addition they participated in the TV program "About Life" with Mrs. Tülay YAZICI from KocaeliTV
4.Dudley: As hosts of the kick-off meeting, Dudley college used this occasion to present the project its academic community by displaying relevant information of the project in their information panels.
5. Motta di Livenza: On October 2, 2013 Lepido Rocco Association using the occasion of the third international meeting, L organised a meeting Meeting with Veneto Region Labour Department Authorities. In this meeting project representatives presented the main objectives and the results.
6. Koblenz: HwK presented the ToP-MoSt project by publishing an article on the regional newspaper “Blick Aktuell”.
Target group Local authorities, Policy Makers, VET providers, VET students and teachers, Industrial maintenance organisations, citizens
Result Event in each of partners countries
Area of application
Public presentation of the project is a relevant activity to inform all target groupls about the objectives and activities of the project, and the results achieved until the moment.
It allows to reach stakeholders directly and engage them to the project development
Product Languages English