Title Tool to Promote Mobility of Students - ToPMoSt
Project Number 2012-1-ES1-LEO01-49316
Product Document with the criteria for validation and recognition of learner's credit in each partner's country
Title Document with the criteria for validation and recognition of learner's credit in each partner's country
Marketing Text This report is the result of the work of each partner and it is focused on the generalities of recognition and validation of learning outcomes.
In the proposal the name was Document with the criteria for validation and recognition of learner's credit in each partner's country. We changed the name of the document, after learning that the concept of "credit" is not currently used in real life. Instead, we found out that what can be validated and recognised among partners of this project is the "Learning Outcome"
This report is the result of the work of each partner and it is focused on the generalities of recognition and validation of learning outcomes. To produce this report, ECVET documentation was studied and at the end each partner completed a document with the most important information.
Each partner has answered the following issues
1. Name and status of the body awarding the certificate. The awarding body is the body issuing qualifications (certificates, diplomas or titles) formally recognising the learning outcomes (knowledge, skills and/or competences) of an individual, following a assessment and validation procedure
2. Name and status of the national/regional authority providing accreditation/recognition of the certificate. This is the relevant legislative of professional authority that accredits the quality of a program of education or training.
3. Pass requirements: Requirements that each student need to pass each course in the school.
4. Examining Board: How the school examines the students
5. Grading Scale
6. Partial recognition of the qualifications: modules and/or learning outcomes: If there is partial recognition of the qualifications, each partner describes the procedure that has to be followed.
The complete document is available at the website under the "Results" tab and then click "Document with the criteria for validation and recognition of learning outcomes in each partner country"
Result Document with the Criteria for Validation and Recognition of Learning Outcomes in each partner's country
Area of application To be aware of the differences of the systems involved in the project help partners to visualize the requisites of assessment, recognition and validation of LO when designing the Mobility Matrix
Product Languages English