Title Tool to Promote Mobility of Students - ToPMoSt
Project Number 2012-1-ES1-LEO01-49316
Product Project Website
Title Project Website
Product Type website
Marketing Text The website gives an overview on the project. It embeds all products and events and includes
The website is divided in two: a public and a private websites
Contains general information about the project, and is available for all audiences. The public home is divided in 8 sections:
1. Summary of the project,
2. Information about partners,
3. Project work program,
4. Meeting newsletters,
5. Pictures and video of activities,
6. A comprehensive list of project results and their deadlines
7. All the dissemination material and activities,
8. Contact details.
Private website: www.topmost.es/intranet
It contains all the documents, results, images and all the information of the project., and can only be accessed by partners and OAPEE.
Private website is divided in six sections
1. Application form: All the information submitted in the proposal, including budget. Also the amendment approved by OAPEE
2. Meetings: This tab contains all the information related to meetings: Call, List of Participants, Documents, Meeting Newsletters, Images & Videos and Evaluation Each meeting is identified by three letters: DUD for the kick-off meeting, KOY for the second meeting and MdL for the Third meeting.
3. Results: All the results of the project are displayed on a table and can be downloaded by a click
4. Reports: The interim report is available before and after being sent
5. Dissemination: Dissemination activities and materials are displayed by partner
6. Database: All the information related to the learning outcomes can be accessed by partners. At the end of the project the mobility matrix will be extracted from the Common learning Outcomes. User can search by Colleges, Qualifications, Modules or Learning Outcomes. It also generates reports that are part of the results of the projects like the Catalogue of Modules o Catalogue of Learning Outcomes
To reach one document you go to the Intranet website
Then go to meetings. DUD=Dudley, KOY=Izmit, MDL=Motta di Livenza, BoZ= Bergen Op Zoom KOB=Koblenz
Each document discussed or presented in the meeting is identified by three letters and a number. For example DUD 03
To locate the document you go to the “Meetings” tab, you go to Dudley Meeting and then go to documents. In that moment a table displays all the documents of the meeting and you click on the one you want. In this case DUD 03 Participants List
To locate each one of the results presented in this list, please go to
Target group All kind of interested persons or parties interested in VET students and teachers mobility as well as policy makers and industrial maintenance organizations
Result The website includes all relevant information and gives access to the databank of Learning Outcomes
Area of application
The website is one of the main instruments of dissemination of the project and its outcomes.
The public site: www.topmost.es has served as external information portals with news about the project progress. The idea of the website was to inform and inspire other stakeholders and target groups to make practical use of the ToP-MoSt results. In this way, the public website helps target groups to be engaged to project achievements.
The private website helps partners to monitor the overall progress of the project, monitor their own performance and the database is the key element for the development of both Mobility Handbook and the Mobility Matrix
The overall aim of the website was to promote European co-operation and European cohesion.
All ToP-MoSt partners were responsible for thinking about new contents and supporting the communication coordinator in ToP-MoSt with inputs to the Media section and articles to the Dissemination section.
A logotype for the project was also developed by partner P0 and used at both the public and the private websites.
Product Languages English