Title ASSURE: Assuring a strategy for employment and environmental improvement through the training of trainers in the emerging profile of technical consultant for sustainability, by means of the use of innovative teaching tools and the adaptation of efficient methodologies.
Project Number 2012-1-ES1-LEO05-49210
Product Sustainability Tecnician Profile "State of the Art"
Title Sustainability Tecnician Profile "State of the Art"
Product Type others
A State of the Art Report, has been developed identifying experiences and best practices in training activities related to sustainability and environment in the Partners countries. Also experiences and best practices from other countries from the EU or third countries have been identified for the report.
It is structured in the following chapters:
- National educational programs
- Frequency of priority regarding sustainability
- Demand for Training and Professional
- Unemployment rate
- Green job opportunities and training demand
- Offer of training and courses as “Sustainability technician”
- Organizations that could be involved in the ASSURE project
Target group Vocational training centres, workers or unemployed people (medium technicians). European Observatory
Area of application The State of the art report is a basic document to identify the key elements to define the “sustainability technician” professional profile and the training manual.