Title European Orientation and Mobility and Autonomy in the Daily Living Network
Project Number 2012-1-FR1-LEO05-34246
Product Key activities list
Title Key activities list
Product Type transparency and certification
Marketing Text key activities of rehabilitation teachers in teaching persons with visual impairment or blindness ADL and O&M
Description The aim of this activity was to collect and sort the different key activities of rehabilitation teachers in teaching persons with visual impairment or blindness ADL and O&M. The starting point was an analysis of the contents of the national curricula for the formation of ADL and / or O&M teachers. The term “Key Activity” refers to relevant professional activities of a rehabilitation teacher with the aim to obtain specific goals with his blind or visually handicapped clients.
Target group People involved in the training of OM and ADL.
The following list proposes a collection of the Key Activities performed by professional rehabilitation teachers for O&M, ADL and Low Visions.
- Common prerequisites: Areas of knowledge, skills and competencies required for most Key Activities
- 1. Assessment/Evaluation of the rehabilitative needs of persons with visual impairment and blindness
- 2. Development and monitoring of an individual program in ADL and OM
- 3. Common key activities (ADL and OM)
- 4. Specific key activities for ADL
- 5. Specific key activities for OM
Area of application
Product Languages English