Title Formation innovante pour promouvoir l'esprit d'entreprise et Engendrer une culture entrepreneuriale au sein de la Société
Project Number 2011-1-ES1-LEO05-35851
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text ENTRETRAIN - Formation à promouvoir l'entrepreneuriat innovant et créer une culture entrepreneuriale au sein du projet d'entreprise favorise l'esprit d'entreprise par le biais du matériel de formation pour l'acquisition des compétences clés dans le sens de l'initiative et l'esprit d'entreprise. Dans le même temps, le projet développe du matériel pédagogique ENTRETRAIN afin de créer une culture de l'entrepreneuriat au sein des PME en termes de commerce international.
As stressed in the Europe 2020 Strategy, E&T systems should focus their curricula on creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. A vision of fostering creativity and innovation is needed that focuses on individuals within modernized, excellent and high quality VET systems.
At the same time, education for entrepreneurship, meaning a sense of initiative, ability to turn ideas into practice, creativity and self-confidence, should be encouraged and accessible to initial and continuous VET students, promoting entrepreneurial attitudes and behaviors among them.
To make success the Lisbon Strategy for growth and employment, Europe needs to stimulate the entrepreneurial mindset among people, promoting innovative business, and fostering a culture of entrepreneurship. It should incise in the training to ensure that the educational systems provide key competences for the emergence of new entrepreneurs or even engender an entrepreneurial culture within the SME to face the new demands of skills due to the globalization and increased international trade demands.
According to data of the report published by the Eurobarometer Entrepreneurship in the EU and beyond in September 2009, there are differences between European countries in relation to the role of education in the promotion of the Entrepreneurship. The 44% and 53% in United Kingdom and Spain were in agreement to assert that the education received in schools had positively influenced the development of the key competences as sense of initiative and entrepreneurial mindset, compared with the 33% and 27% in Lithuania and Latvia which were in disagreement. It will, therefore, necessary match and increase these percentages if we want to reach successfully the Lisbon strategy of growth and employment, promote the entrepreneurial attitudes and behaviors and engender an entrepreneurial culture within the SME through education and training.
Direct target group:
- Students of the vocational education and training
- Managers, middle managers of SMEs
- Workers in SMEs
The aim of the ENTRETRAIN - Innovative Training for promoting Entrepreneurship and engendering an Entrepreneurial Culture within the Company Project was, through the transference of the project YENTELS Young European Entrepreneurs E-Learning Suite, www.yentels.com (UK/07/LLP-LdV/TOI/013), the transference of e-learning training material to encourage the acquisition of the key competences sense of initiative and entrepreneurial mindset and the development of competences related to engender an entrepreneurial culture within the SME in managers of SME.
To achieve this general aim, other specific objectives were identified:
- Contribute to the development of the Key competences Sense of Initiative and Entrepreneurial Mindset among initial and continuous VET trainees.
- Increase the percentage of assertion that the education received in schools had positively influenced the development of the key competences as sense of initiative and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Elaboration of e-learning training material to encourage the acquisition of the key competences sense of initiative and entrepreneurial mindset and the development of competences related to engender an entrepreneurial culture in SME.
- Exchange of positive experiences among the participant European countries with different cultures and different levels of development.
- Establish fluid communication channels among the participant European organisation to promote the exchange of experiences and knowledge.
- Make diffusion and valorisation (mainstreaming and multiplication) activities of the project and product to achieve a real impact in VET Systems.
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Formation tout au long de la vie
Formation ouverte et à distance
Commerce; Réparation d`Automobiles et de Motocycles
Enseignement à distance
Product information website and e-learning suite of training materials (EN/ES/LT/LV) for developing key competences for the emergence of new entrepreneurs and engender an entrepreneurial culture within the SME related to international commerce.