Title Skills Transfer for Event Managers
Project Number UK/12/LLP-LdV/TOI-537
Product Context analysis
Title Context analysis
Product Type description of new occupation profiles
This report involved;
1) Need analysis - an in-depth study of the teachers'/trainers' and learners' needs regarding the updating and acquisition of competences and skills relevant to Event Management, taking into account the educational work and work environment.
2) Best practices of existing training offers in the UK, Poland, Italy, France and Portugal. A 360* review of training offers for Event Managers focusing on competence recognition.
3) Report on public bodies investigated existing public policies in terms of recognition of the Event Manager professional profile in connection with National Qualification Frameworks.
This report involved the study of the state of the art of (cultural) Event Management in the partners’ countries with particular attention to the leading professional figures/players in Event Management. The following needs/aspects were considered:
- Academic and VET system needs: trainers’/teachers’ and learners’ training needs in terms of competences/skills update
- Labour Market needs: SME needs in terms of competences and professional profiles.
The report examined also the existing offer and best practices of training paths by public (universities, VET providers etc) and private (foundations, VET organisations etc) providers, their structure, the competences/skills offer, the learning outcomes, and their connection with the SME world and the Labour Market. The survey had a regional and national dimension. In this activity, particular attention was paid to identifying teaching/training best practices to be used as reference points within the project.
Target group All project partners, evant managers, SMEs, professionals, teachers/trainers, project mangers,public institutions, policy makers
Area of application Research on the state of the art of (cultural) Event Management in the UK, France, Italy, Poland and Portugal with particular attention to the leading professional figures/players in Event Management
Product Languages English