Title Skills Transfer for Event Managers
Project Number UK/12/LLP-LdV/TOI-537
Product Training path final version
Title Training path final version
Product Type teaching material
Marketing Text Training path/materials adjusted according to territorial needs, to local training and economic features with particular attention to Labour Market needs. In adaptation of the materials were involved; teachers/trainers, project managers, cultural event managers, VET providers, professionals. Training path required additional material concerning personal adaptability and ways of working, to facilitate adapting to cultural differences as a mobile worker.
The adaptation was done by:
- adding new materials responding to local/national needs and training requirements (information form WP2 Context analysis)
- adapting UK materials
- adding best practices form the partner's nation
- providing new links and case studies
- providing new assignments
Final adapted version of the training path consist of:
1. Learning Objectives & ECVET 2. Methodology
3. Scheme of Work (organisation of the workshop, speakers, local/international placements etc.)
a) materials for learners
b) materials for teachers
Target group Teachers/trainers, learners, VET providers, professionals, SMEs, universities, policy makers
This result by providing the completed (tested and adapted) materials contributed to the main project objectives;
- to transfer the methodology and Training Path designed in the UK
- to initiate a transfer of the UK Qualification Standard for Event Managers and its migration from the UK's National Qualification Framework (QCF) into EQF, starting with Learning Outcomes recognition.
- to improve the training offer for Event Managers in the UK and in Europe in close cooperation with employers and practitioners.
Area of application Training courses for Cultural Event Managers, vocational training
Product Languages English