Title WENTELS, Women European Entrepreneurs E-Learning Suite
Project Number 2011-1-ES1-LEO05-35844
Product Website Project Portal
Title Website Project Portal
Product Type website
Marketing Text The website is the face of the project and the place that contains all the elements of the e-Learning platform.
The Project Portal is the cornerstone of the project and host most of its products/results. The website and its content are supplied in the five partners languages: Spanish, English, Bulgarian, Italian and Swedish; and it contains:
- The project's general information, its aims and objectives, target audience and the composition of the consortium.
- A set of women focused online Learning Materials on entrepreneurship and other managerials skills. The aim of the e-learning course is to provide, to the target audience, with accurate and useful knowledge about entrepreneurship and to improve the training offered to women who want to return to the workforce.
- A serious Business Game which aims to provide a space for continuous self-directed learning, where one can put in practice the principles of managing a start-up business. As a player, you will have to take decisions in a real market environment that will affect the viability and profitability of your business.
- A Knowledge Base with a variety of other valuable resources and useful links to national information sources as well as to relevant entrepreneurship related resources in other countries. Our aim is to help direct target audience towards existing online resources and/or training materials from European and regional institutions, associations and other organisations that could complement your training needs.
- The Portal also contain links to feedback questionnaries about the experience of performing the Course and the Game.
- The link for playing the Game is also hosted in the Portal.
- Social media icons are shown in the website, like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+
- It also provides an Entries (RSS) functionality where the user can subscribe to get informed about the latest developments of the website.
Target group Women returnees to work, women immigrants, women entrepreneurs, young women, trainers, educational institutions, social partners, SMEs & SME intermediaries, work based learning providers.
Result A comprenhensive, easy and friendly to use e-Learning platform orientated on entrepreneurship.
Area of application The Website Project Portal holds the products and results of the project.