Project Number 2011-1-IT1-LEO05-01961
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Marketing Text Eine bekannte Herausforderung für das Europӓische Schüle System war die Prӓvention von dem frühzeitig Schüleabgang. Das Ziel von Stay@School Projekt ist den Lehrern nötige Kenntnisse zur Verfügung stellen, um von einem frühzeitig Schüleabgang abzuhalten. Das ist möglich mit den Strategien and Geräten, die in dem Rahmen von der Schüle Aufnahme Projekt entwickelt sind. Der Schüle Aufnahme Projekt ist bei: http://schoolinclusion.pixel-online.org/ verfügbar.
A common challenge for the European school systems was the prevention of early school leaving.
The aim of the Stay@School project was to provide school teachers with the necessary skills to prevent early school leaving using the strategies and tools developed in the framework of the School Inclusion project:
• Database of reviews of publications on early school leaving
• Database of case studies related to the prevention of early school leaving
• Database of teachers’ experiences on early school leaving
• Training Package on how to prevent and tackle early school leaving.
• Collection of teachers’ experiences on early school leaving
The project main activities were:
- Setting Up of Teachers’ Network
- Involvement of 140 secondary school teachers in 4 European countries in a teacher network
- Improvement of the School Inclusion Portal with:
• New reviews of publications on early school leaving issues
• Further collection of direct experiences of teachers in preventing and tackling early school leaving
• Creation of a collection of reviews of teachers’ training courses on the topic of the prevention of early school leaving
• Translation of the training course on the prevention of early school leaving in French, Italian, Romanian and Spanish
- Training of teachers
Delivery of the online training course on the prevention of early school leaving to 140 school teachers
- Development of educational materials
- Involvement of teachers in hands-on experience aimed to test the skills and abilities acquired during the course, through the creation of education materials both addressed to teachers and students on the prevention of early school leaving.
The Stay@School project, in order to provide an effective answer to the needs of the teachers outlined above, intended to transfer the successful experience of the School Inclusion project.
The project aimed to improve the portal developed during the School Inclusion project in order to transfer its contents on a geographical basis, focusing on the involvement of teachers from different countries that the ones that were involved in the previous project and as far as Italy is concerned, spreading the use of the School Inclusion Portal in different regions.
Zugang für Benachteiligte
Erziehung und Unterricht
Information und Kommunikation
The School Inclusion portal intended to identify the strategies developed in the different European countries to combat early school leaving so as to develop a common strategy to prevent the phenomenon. This common strategy was based on the best practices identified at European level.
The results achieved in the project were:
1) Network of 140 teachers involved in the prevention of early school leaving
2) Improved version of the School Inclusion Portal
3) Acquisition by school teachers of the skills to prevent and tackle early school leaving
4) Collection of educational materials on the prevention of early school leaving both addressed to teachers and students