Title Holon T4T – Training for Trainers
Project Number 2011-1-PL1-LEO05-19899
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text The “HOLON T4T - Training for Trainers” project aimed at supporting family owned small and medium enterprises in partners’ countries by providing them with specific skills and knowledge to solve conflicts based on succession plans, family-business overlap or relations between employees of owner’s family and non-family employees.
Summary Project HOLON T4T was a continuation of HOLON project and exploited and takes advantage of it’s main result - e-learning course “An e-learning systemic training to improve interplay of work, health and organization”. This course provided the necessary knowledge to analyze the enterprise as a whole or in its different parts as a mean to detect dysfunctions and apply change strategies to improve interpersonal conflictive relationships.
1. To create e-learning educational tool for managers that will allow them to expand their knowledge about the company and the business environment, to diagnose and prevent conflicts between people within the organization.
2. To develop skills and knowledge of trainers from Poland and Finland - to create possibility for them to become experts in the field of training and consulting on conflict management in family businesses. E-learning course created during the project will be a supportive tool for conducting the blended learning training referring to relationship’s management in family businesses.
3. To inform the greatest number of managers of SMEs and private and public sector representatives of how important is knowledge about efficient relationship’s management, both in terms of internal and external management.
Open and distance learning
material for open learning
1. New e-learning course supplemented with content dedicated to family businesses, validated among 30 SMEs and translated into four languages (EN, PL, FI, ES)
2. Pilot Training: 2-days for 12 participants (future trainers / consultants)
3. Project website http://holont4t.euproject.org