Project Number 2011-1-FR1-LEO05-24458
Product Evaluation plan
Title Evaluation plan
The evaluation plan, elaborated by Leeds City College, describes the evaluation process of MOBI'VET. It explains the aim of the evaluation, the indicators, the evaluators and the deadlines. It is annexed by the evaluation forms.
Evaluation will be based on:
- Review progress towards the objectives of each work package
- Review progress with the planning of visits
- Review Budget / spend to date
- Review dissemination activities
- Evaluation of Visit
Post-Transnational Placement Activities
- Feedback from MOBI-VET stakeholders on placements, assessments and achievement of qualification/units
- Review and evaluation of student activities and feedback
- Feedback from industry partners on the students conduct, experience and effectiveness in an industry setting.
- Progress towards having the qualification/units accredited with home
- Identify how the experience has improved/changed students perception
of European mobility and their progress towards home qualification.
Final meeting review and evaluation
- To complete a final report identifying the targets met and the outcomes of the projects’ outcomes
Target group Consortium of MOBI'VET, trainers, expert comity
Area of application
Product Languages English