Title Retail and E-Commerce: CRM, service and controlling
Project Number D/01/B/F/PP-112 548
Product survey data
Title survey data
Product Type others
Analysis of the survey "Existing E-commerce Strategies in Retail Trade"
Target group SME-retailers
Table of contents
3. Compliance with data protection regulations
4. Implementation of survey
5. Data processing and analysis
6. Survey results
6.1. Information about the companies
· Position in company
· Type of business
· Annual sales
· Branch of business
· Number of employees
· Employees working in e-commerce
6.2. E-commerce in the companies
· What does the company hope to achieve with e-commerce?
· What goals related to e-commerce have already been reached?
· What aspects of the business are already being conducted or supported electronically?
· What personnel resources are used to conduct e-commerce activities?
· What factors are important in order to guarantee long-term success with e-commerce?
· What criteria does the company use to measure the success of an e-commerce strategy?
· Key data on e-commerce activities
· Problems with the implementation of e-commerce strategies
· What opportunities for development does the company see?
6.3. Further education/training in e-commerce
· Interest in computer-aided learning
· What do companies demand of computer-aided learning?
· Interest in further information
Area of application