Title Let's talk fashion - Compulsory internships in Europe for fashion students
Project Number AT/12/LLP-LdV/IVT/158069
Project Type Mobilité - formation professionnelle initiale IVT
Individual Participation Impossible
By allowing motivated students of Modeschule Graz to complete their compulsory internship abroad – irrespective of language fluency - this project creates a close link between language, fashion and Europe.
Internship providers are exclusively high class European textile companies as well as European Fashion designers.
The students’ success in imbedding Europe and foreign languages in their professional education is certified through “Europass”.
The students are coached for one year during the scheduling phase, the accomplishment (between one and three months) and the wrap-up of the internship. Preferential countries to spend an internship in are France, Germany and Italy. The project, which has been successfully running since 2004, has been evaluated externally and accepted as an innovative language project (SPIN). The consolidated findings of the internal evaluation are used as a foundation for the examination of our professional education goals based on the needs of the European textile industry, as well as for the further development of the present project.
• Linkage of language and fashion
• Linkage of Europe and fashion
• Linkage of language education and Europe
• Dealing with the chances of the EU
• Learning how to cope with the EU-bureaucracy
• Contacting companies: who am I, what are my capabilities, what do I have to offer
• Training of managerial capabilities
• Personality development
• Enhancement of occupational outlook
• Widening one’s personal horizon and development of the creative potential
• To become acquainted with the needs of mobility in the European job environment
Marché du travail
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Formation tout au long de la vie
Validation, transparence, certification
Arts, Spectacles et Activités Récréatives