Title European Competencies Evaluation Training Integrated Scheme (ECETIS)
Project Number 2011-FR1-LEO05-24457
Product Common repertory of competencies
Title Common repertory of competencies
Product Type others
Marketing Text The evaluator of competencies is: "Professional in the area surveyed, whose task is directed to the evaluation of competencies and skills associated with a professional profile, in order to evaluate, recognize and certify the candidate's experience. Those skills and competencies could be acquired notably but not exclusively through work and non-formal training.” The common repertory of competencies of such evaluator was created for the purpose of the following development of training program.
Core competencies of professional competence evaluator designed by ECETIS consortium are following: Effective communication; Information management; Teamwork; Professional development and improvement; Compliance with ethical standards.
The training program was designed on the base of these core competencies.
- Establishments (hospitals, social organization)
- Organization involved in health and social professionals training
- Organization involved in professional qualifications
- Professionals implementing the annual interviews or training interviews (directors, line managers…)
- Professionals involved in the evaluation of competencies and skills acquired through work and non-formal training, in order to evaluate and certify the candidate's experience (line managers, training responsible, certification committee members…)
- Professional s involved in the workforce enhancement (tutors, trainers…)
Result The repertory is available.
Area of application The consortium of ECETIS project has demonstrated that common repertory of competencies is applicable for anyone from evaluators and is aiming to be relevant at European scope.
Product Languages French