Title RESPECT - For more Responsible Purchasing Practices
Project Number 2011-1-CH1-LEO05-00044
Product Exploitation plan
Title Exploitation plan
Product Type others
The RESPECT exploitation plan contributes to achieve the following objectives:
- promote responsible purchasing practices through the RESPECT project outcomes, the RESPECT website and the stakeholders (community) group;
- Secure future exploitation of the results through the partners' exploitation plans and commitment;
- add transferability dimension in the global process to deploy the results in other European countries;
- include activities toward future ECVET recognition (especially in Bulgaria);
- bring international visibility to the RESPECT results through the big FLA network of stakeholders concerned by purchasing practices issues.
At the global (partnership) level, five different scenarios were foreseen to exploit the results after the end of the project:
(1) “New Agenda”: further deploy the RESPECT process and toolkit with a larger and more diverse panel of suppliers and buyers. This exploitation strategy can be supported and led by FLA – through its large suppliers and buyers network – and implementing partners like BILSP and CSR Turkey.
(2) “New Vision 3.0”: continue exploring the 3.0 approach, integrating new actors of innovation and CSR in order to further question, criticize and feed the current model of supply chain 2.0 proposed by RESPECT. The idea would be to go toward a model of “supply chain AGIL 3.0”. This exploitation strategy can be led by FBS with their expertise of 3.0 and social innovation approach.
(3) “New Skills”: going toward an ECVET competency framework by developing further the qualification and recognition system of the RESPECT modules. BILSP, New Age and MAC-Team are key partners to support and lead this work.
(4) “New Learning”: designing a new collective learning process by building a true learning platform to generate, in a collaborative way, new practices and approaches 2.0. The current RESPECT website is only a prototype of what could be the new platform for sharing and dialoguing among stakeholders of the supply chain 2.0. This exploitation strategy can be led by FBS with their expertise in innovative learning strategies.
(5) “A.V.S.L”: all four first scenarios together toward an integrated approach to social innovation. This could be the basis for another Leonardo project.
RESPECT partners also developed exploitation plans at the individual level. The Bulgarian partners will further exploit the RESPECT results in Bulgaria to impact more companies (suppliers and buyers) and increase the RESPECT community. They are particularly involved in the ECVET competency framework development. The Turkish partners will further exploit the results in Turkey, with a particular focus on the buyer target group, which showed a great interest in exploiting RESPECT further. FLA will continue to promote RESPECT within its large membership basis gathering hundreds of buyers, suppliers, universities and NGOs and thus continue increasing the community basis. FBS will continue using the results to strengthen their academic knowledge. Finally, MAC-Team will actively support the collaborative website and multistakeholder approach toward good practices building.
Target group CSR community at large, including practitioners, trainers, enterprises, academic world, consumers, RESPECT project partners
Area of application
Product Languages English