Title RESPECT - For more Responsible Purchasing Practices
Project Number 2011-1-CH1-LEO05-00044
Product Stakeholder forum group
Title Stakeholder forum group
Product Type others
Marketing Text The stakeholder forum group and social networking tools are important in terms of dissemination and community building. They help facilitate exchanges between key stakeholders, support the learning process and facilitate dissemination and transfer to other regions, countries and group of actors.
The RESPECT stakeholder forum group has been initiated through the different activities carried out with the target groups (suppliers, buyers, consumers) and through social networking tools. In terms of target groups being involved in RESPECT, we have:
• Approximately 45 suppliers (company level) who were involved in surveys, working group meetings or test seminars;
• Approximately 680 consumers involved through the online consumer survey;
• Approximately 28 buyers (international brands) involved through surveys, workshops and dissemination events.
Beside this, the RESPECT partners have initiated several social networking tools in order to reinforce dissemination and exploitation of the results. Those tools will still be used after the end of the project period). Among them:
• a Facebook page, which was mainly created to reach a large audience not necessarily specialist on the CSR and supply chain issues. The content is mainly focused on the RESPECT project and purchasing practices issues, but it is also a bit wider in terms of CSR, so that information is accessible and understandable by the general public. The RESPECT FB page offers an informal approach to provide relevant content to the online community, and is also a good tool for the partners to communicate and receive valuable feedback from its users.
• a Twitter account (in connection with the paper.li daily newsletter).
• a Linkedin group
• a daily Newsletter (http://paper.li/RespPractice/1319185442#) on responsible practices.
• a Tumblr group.
• online questionnaire systems (with Google Forms and Jotform) used for the preliminary online survey (http://responsible-practices.eu/m-r-factory/m-surveys/m-respect-survey) and evaluation from buyers (after the workshop).
• e-book to present the RESPECT approach and results through an online publication (using lulu.com). See: http://www.responsible-practices.eu/index.php/m-r-factory/m-e-book-en
MAC-Team facilitated the technical aspects when it relates to web technologies, and the partners has been in charge of monitoring the various actions depending on their expertise and target group belonging.
Target group all supply chain actors and other stakeholders
Area of application