Title Strengthening the linguistic skills of students, graduates from construction schools and construction workers through creating computer application enabling self-learning technical English language.
Project Number 2011-1-PL1-LEO05-19889
Product BUILD YOUR ENGLISH METHODOLOGY
Title BUILD YOUR ENGLISH METHODOLOGY
Product Type teaching material
Marketing Text Methodology adjusted to software application regarding English technical language course.
The basic objective of BUILD YOUR ENGLISH methodology is:
to provide the programme:
- for participants of technical and vocational education and/or for company employees in training at work
- designed for A2 (pre-intermediate) level learners.
- to be used in classroom or as an interactive self-study tool at home
- should be simple and flexible for both learners and teachers.
- with sufficient material for approximately one school year’s work.
Target group English language teachers
The methodology will be used to develop:
- 4 modules divided into approx. thirty, forty-five-minute lessons organised in a similar way. All together 60 lessons of 30- 45 min, 15 lessons for each module, i.e. for each partner.
- an easy course for use either by young people preparing for a career in the construction industry or by those already working who want to improve their English communication skills.
- teacher gets some materials and guidelines with a range of suggestions for exploiting the materials effectively. It may be used as a guide through the exercises and it offers optional ideas for extending activities.
Area of application Construction companies, technical schools
Product Languages English