Title Vocational Qualification Transfer System in Public Health
Project Number 2009-1-BG1-LEO 05 -01607
Product VQTS-PH e-portal
Title VQTS-PH e-portal
Product Type website
Marketing Text Dedicated project web site with the purpose to present general information about the project and to serve as a tool for generation of structured description of competences in Public Health key areas; to act as knowledge database and device for information exchange; to allow exchange of experience and ideas within and outside the project network; to ensure project and post-project life actions via dissemination and exploitation of project outcomes.
Description Development of VQTS-PH Internet based system for project implementation
Direct: trainees & apprentices (medical practitioners, sociologists, economists, lawyers, psychologists, those with a degree in science, etc.), VET professionals, managers, employers, decision makers
Indirect: general audience; national and EU stakeholders
- Elaboration of questionnaire in EN and BG languages to the end-users of the project regarding their expectations towards the web-site content, structure and design;
- Gathering of information, summary of the feed-back results and preparation of written instructions to the developers of the web-portal concerning its functionality and services - menus and sub-menus, navigation system, multi-language platform, etc.;
- Structuring of the web portal; design of project database and establishment of on-line services for exchange of project information;
- Web-portal implementation in project activities: elaboration of e-version of the qualification dossier, competence matrix and competence profiles in Public Health;
- Web-platform use as a dissemination and exploitation of results tool.
Area of application
Educational Field: Public Health
Educational Level: Tertiary education; PhD/Doctorate
Economic sector: Human health activities; Higher education; Educational support activities; Other professional, scientific and technical activities; Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies; Information service activities; Administrative and support service activities
The application (web) is cross functional in vocational education.