Project Number 2011-1-IT1-LEO05-01952
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
T-Tactic @ school vise à soutenir les écoles qui veulent organiser, gérer, de tutorer, et mettre en place la certification des compétences acquises au cours d'un projet de mobilité internationale.
Le projet prévoit
- Un manuel en italien, allemand, français, portugais, espagnol et anglais pour soutenir les enseignants des écoles, des tuteurs dans leur travail.
Réunions de diffusion pour les enseignants et les tuteurs et tout le monde intéressé par le projet et de ses produits -
Réunions de formation pour les enseignants et les tuteurs .
- La formation en ligne et de soutien à la plate-forme MOODLE http://tacticschool.pluriversum.eu
- L'exploitation du manuel et de ses outils.
The T-Tactic@school project was based on the needs of Secondary Schools and Vocational Training centres, to benefit from a strategy, system and tols for managing and mentoring international mobility projects (work placements). Furthermore it aimed at providing guidelines to the educational system to recognise, certify and validate the competences acquired by the students during the international experience (Adaptation of TACTIC manual and http://tactic.dep.net).The main aim of the project was to equip Secondary Shools and Vocational Training centres with competences and tools to manage an mentor international work placements experiences, integrated with their curricular activities; with competences and tools to recognise, certify and validate competences acquired by the participants to the international mobility projects. Indirectly the project aimed at improving the quality of the international mobility projects run by the Schools and Vocational Training Centres; to improve the cooperation between VET and work system; to increase the acquisition of key competences by the users of the T-TACTIC@SCHOOL tools and also by the participants to the mobility projects organised following the T-TACTIC@SCHOOL guidelines; to stimulate all the partners to improve the digital competences; to create a community of practices; to reinforce TACTIC network. The consortium was composed by 13 partners. Among them, 8 already participated to TACTIC project and 1 to ICT SKILLS2 project: the starting point of T-TACTIC@SCHOOL work. All of them had experiences in managing international mobility projects and all of them were working in partnership with the School system in different roles. The outcomes of the project were the following:
- the adaptation of the TACTIC manual integrated with the products of ICTSKILLS2, namely the portfolio for the recognition and certification of competences and the moodle platform for training and accompanying the users of the manual;
-the adaptation of he website http://tactic.dep.net;
-the linguistic translation of the adapted version of the manaul in partners' languages; - dissemination events and training courses at local levels;
-the e-training throughout moodle;
- the exploitation of the products;
- the increasing number of quality mobility projects; to enlarge the TACTIC network;
- a better intersectorial cooperation.
The project was composed by 10 work-packages:
WP1: Management and Monitoring. This WP included all the activities related to the consortium coordination and project management. The kick off meeting and the final meeting of the consortium were part of the WP1, which was strictly linked with WP 10.
WP2: Adaptation of the website http://tactic.dep.net into to www.tacticschool.eu (external use) and http://tacticschool.pbworks.com (internal use for the first year. The second year the pbworks system was converted into a moodle Platform for internal use)and its maintanance.
WP3: Adaptation of the TACTIC manual to the School and Vocational Training System.The main focus of the manual was on Recognition, Certification,Validation of the competences acquired in a mobility project.
WP4: Linguistic adaptation of the manual. The manual was translated into English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese,Italian
WP5: Coordination Meeting in Vienna to agree on dissemination strategies, tools and methodologies for the training courses, methodologies and guidelines to accompany the users of the manual;
WP6: Production of the manual (USB version and downloadble versions from the website of the project);
WP7: Dissemination of the manual: local events werre organised by all the partners and a moodle platform to support the distance learning phase;
WP8: Transfer and exploitation of the manual by the Schools, while organising an international mobility project
WP9: Coordination Meeting in Lisbon to check the exploitation phase and results
WP10: Valorisation and Evaluation of the project, process, products and results.
Validation, transparence, certification
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Formation ouverte et à distance
Marché du travail
Formation tout au long de la vie
Autres Activités de Services
Information et Communication
Transparence et certification
Enseignement à distance
The final products were:
- revised website www.tacticschool.eu;
- in the first year of the project an internal platfrom http://tacticschool.pbworks.com converted in a moodle Platform during the second year;
- adapted TACTIC manual to the School and Vocational Traning System in French, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Translation of the TACTIC manual into French;
- Dissemination events in all the partners' countries;
- Onsite training courses;
- Moodle platform to train and accompany online the users of the manual http://tactischool.pluriversum.eu
- International coordination meetings
- Brochures to introduce the project.