Project Number 2011-1-IT1-LEO05-01952
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
T-Tactic@school aimed at supporting Schools and Vocational Training Centres while designing, organising, managing and tutoring an international mobility experience. The project had a particular focus on the importance of recognising, certifying and validating participants competences, acquired during an international mobility project.
The main products were:
- the project website www.tacticschool.eu;
- a manual in Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish and English to support Schools' teachers, tutors and mentors in their work;
- dissemination meetings for teachers and tutors and everyone interested in the project and its products;
- onsite training seminars for tutors, teachers and mentors;
- online training modules and support: check the Moodle platform http://tacticschool.pluriversum.eu
- exploitation of the manual and its tools.
If you want to know more please contact Accademia europea di Firenze firstname.lastname@example.org or check the website www.tacticschool.eu.
The T-Tactic@school project was based on the needs of Secondary Schools and Vocational Training centres, to benefit from a strategy, system and tols for managing and mentoring international mobility projects (work placements). Furthermore it aimed at providing guidelines to the educational system to recognise, certify and validate the competences acquired by the students during the international experience (Adaptation of TACTIC manual and http://tactic.dep.net).The main aim of the project was to equip Secondary Shools and Vocational Training centres with competences and tools to manage an mentor international work placements experiences, integrated with their curricular activities; with competences and tools to recognise, certify and validate competences acquired by the participants to the international mobility projects. Indirectly the project aimed at improving the quality of the international mobility projects run by the Schools and Vocational Training Centres; to improve the cooperation between VET and work system; to increase the acquisition of key competences by the users of the T-TACTIC@SCHOOL tools and also by the participants to the mobility projects organised following the T-TACTIC@SCHOOL guidelines; to stimulate all the partners to improve the digital competences; to create a community of practices; to reinforce TACTIC network. The consortium was composed by 13 partners. Among them, 8 already participated to TACTIC project and 1 to ICT SKILLS2 project: the starting point of T-TACTIC@SCHOOL work. All of them had experiences in managing international mobility projects and all of them were working in partnership with the School system in different roles. The outcomes of the project were the following:
- the adaptation of the TACTIC manual integrated with the products of ICTSKILLS2, namely the portfolio for the recognition and certification of competences and the moodle platform for training and accompanying the users of the manual;
-the adaptation of he website http://tactic.dep.net;
-the linguistic translation of the adapted version of the manaul in partners' languages; - dissemination events and training courses at local levels;
-the e-training throughout moodle;
- the exploitation of the products;
- the increasing number of quality mobility projects; to enlarge the TACTIC network;
- a better intersectorial cooperation.
The project was composed by 10 work-packages:
WP1: Management and Monitoring. This WP included all the activities related to the consortium coordination and project management. The kick off meeting and the final meeting of the consortium were part of the WP1, which was strictly linked with WP 10.
WP2: Adaptation of the website http://tactic.dep.net into to www.tacticschool.eu (external use) and http://tacticschool.pbworks.com (internal use for the first year. The second year the pbworks system was converted into a moodle Platform for internal use)and its maintanance.
WP3: Adaptation of the TACTIC manual to the School and Vocational Training System.The main focus of the manual was on Recognition, Certification,Validation of the competences acquired in a mobility project.
WP4: Linguistic adaptation of the manual. The manual was translated into English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese,Italian
WP5: Coordination Meeting in Vienna to agree on dissemination strategies, tools and methodologies for the training courses, methodologies and guidelines to accompany the users of the manual;
WP6: Production of the manual (USB version and downloadble versions from the website of the project);
WP7: Dissemination of the manual: local events werre organised by all the partners and a moodle platform to support the distance learning phase;
WP8: Transfer and exploitation of the manual by the Schools, while organising an international mobility project
WP9: Coordination Meeting in Lisbon to check the exploitation phase and results
WP10: Valorisation and Evaluation of the project, process, products and results.
Recognition, transparency, certification
Utilization and distribution of results
Open and distance learning
Other Service Activities
Information and Communication
transparency and certification
open and distance learning
The final products were:
- revised website www.tacticschool.eu;
- in the first year of the project an internal platfrom http://tacticschool.pbworks.com converted in a moodle Platform during the second year;
- adapted TACTIC manual to the School and Vocational Traning System in French, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Translation of the TACTIC manual into French;
- Dissemination events in all the partners' countries;
- Onsite training courses;
- Moodle platform to train and accompany online the users of the manual http://tactischool.pluriversum.eu
- International coordination meetings
- Brochures to introduce the project.