Title I can.. I can't.. I go! Rev.2 (PNPV2)
Project Number 2011-1-IT1-LEO05-01928
Product Train the Trainers Package
Title Train the Trainers Package
Product Type teaching material
Marketing Text The Train the trainers package is a set of methodologies and tools designed and developed to support the educational-training model created within the project PNPV rev 2.
The learning model and the serious game PNPVillage was designed in order to build a learning space that fosters learner's entrepreneurial mindset through experiential learning.
The "Train the Trainers package" includes:
• The PNPV Entrepreneurial Potential Scale
• The PNPVillage serious game
• A guide for teachers
• Tools for qualitative analysis
Target group Trainers, teachers, mentors
The PNPV Entrepreneurial Potential Scale is a tool that can measure the attitude towards entrepreneurship in students aged between 16 and 18 years. The questionnaire has been developed starting from the research work of R. Athayde who has created a tool to measure attitudes towards entrepreneurship in young people (named Ate test) and from the studies of Krueger on the entrepreneurial potential and intentions. The questionnaire has been adapted in Italian and in all the languages of the partner countries, thus allowing its administration to all the students involved in the project PNPV2 in the partner countries. In such a way it has been possible to validate and correct the questionnaire, making it a valuable support for teachers
The PNPVillage is an online serious game that tests students' skills in the management of a tourist village, and it has been developed according to the following general objectives:
- creating a simulated environment very close to the real world, which allows students to understand the elements of complex situations;
- promoting competitive dynamics among students;
- allowing teachers to monitor students’ activities by means of tables, graphs and success rates.
The aim of the guide is to support teachers in implementing the PNPV learning model. The topics to be presented by the teachers during the lessons and the methods to monitor and evaluate the students activities are described.
The tools for qualitative analysis are the following:
- A questionnaire to evaluate the game for students
- A questionnaire to evaluate the game and the teaching methodology for teachers
Area of application Train the trainers package will be use by the teachers that want to improve the entrepreneurship education in young people.
Product Languages English