Title Validation and recognition of Non formal and Informal Learning in the Education System
Project Number 2011-1-IT1-LEO05-01879
Product Final version of the Memorandum of Understanding ( MoU)
Title Final version of the Memorandum of Understanding ( MoU)
Product Type transparency and certification
Marketing Text the Memorandum of Understanding MoU is an agreement open to all interested organizations and in particular the competent institutions and other interested parties , from project partners and organizations participating and collaborating in it.
This Agreement provides that each Party :
- Recognizes the status of each actor involved, and / or competent institution ;
- Recognize each other 's quality assurance, assessment , validation , criteria and procedures for the recognition of non-formal and informal learning as provided by Infom.Edu methodology as satisfactory for the purposes of credit transfer ;
- Agree on the operational conditions of the partnership, such as objectives, duration and procedures for the review of the MoU :
- Agree on the comparability of Learning Units , and shared purpose of the transfer credits described in Appendix 1 and the mode of implementation described in Appendix 2 of this Agreement;
- Identify stakeholders and other skills that other institutions may be involved in the process in question , as well as their functions.
The MoU was duly made and signed by an official representative of each signer, and shall take effect for each Party on the date of its signature .
The MoU contains two appendices :
- Appendix 1 , which describes the Learning Units and the associated credit points ;
- Appendix 2, which describes the mechanisms for the implementation of the MoU is to say, how you will recognize yourself in the credits.
Target group Training Centers , Educational Institutions , Centres for Adult Education and all parties entitled to the recognition of credits , Chambers of Commerce
Result Activities at which the participants engage (
Area of application vocational education and training and work
Product Languages English