Title eLEANOR, e-LEArning and inNOvation in vocational training for wateR industries
Project Number 2010-FR-1-LEO05-14468
Product Workshops Proceedings
Title Workshops Proceedings
Product Type others
Marketing Text The various proceedings available on the project website can be used freely.
3 eLEANOR Workshops and one Final Conference were organized.
1) 17th-18th February 2011, Sophia Antipolis (France): it was organized within the HydroEurope (www.hydroeurope.org) face-to-face activities.
2) 27th October 2011, Berlin (Germany) and 5th November 2011, Cottbus (Germany): It was organized by BTU Cottbus, chair Environmental Informatics in cooperation with TU Berlin, chair of Water Resources Management and Modeling of Hydrosystems and chair of Urban Water Management within the framework of the colloquium Hydro-Sciences.
3) 23rd - 24th February 2012, Sophia Antipolis (France): It was organized within the HydroEurope (www.hydroeurope.org) face-to-face activities.
4) The Final Conference "Training for professionals in the Water Industry: a European Approach" organized as a set of national events in France, Germany, Italy, and Spain, leveraging the European approach:
- 12th December 2012 in Sophia Antipolis (France),
- 18th December 2012 in Genova (Italy),
- 19th December 2012 in Cotbuss (Germany),
- 21st December 2012 in Barcelona (Spain).
Target group Water industry, academia
Area of application Dissemination and awareness