Title The European Football & Business Skills Certificate
Project Number 2010-1-FR1-LEO05-14489
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text The skills developed in football interest the firms. The sport is a fantastic vector of mobilization for young people. They can find a possibility to develop new capacities. Our ambition is to repere, to valorize and to formalize the football skills which important for the firms. In France, like in Spain, in Portugal or in Germany, this philosophy is common.
The european project « Certificat de Compétences Foot & Entreprises » coordinate by FACE in leonardo TOI project with support of Cenfim in Portugal, Granaforma in Spain, Die in Germany and FFF in France allowed to experimente a new model of evaluation and certification.
The partnership was able to introduce a new approach of skills transfer between football area and company environment.
We worked in 2 different steps:
- The first step consisted to transfer the ProfilPASS and to experiment with 120 young players in France. We create also different tools to evaluate and promote football skills transferable into company area.
- The second step consisted to transfer the pedagogic kit in different countries (Germany, Spain and Portugal) this kit included all tools was translated in German, Spanish and Portuguese. This transfer, permit to experiment the certification into 30 young players.
During the first step we create with scientific support of CRESS and by experience of partners different tools to locate and promote football skills transferable into company area. These tools are included in the pedagogic kit; this kit is constituted in 5 evaluation axis:
The first axis aim to locate football skils transferable into company area, the CRESS create scientific grid to locate and to value these skills.
The second axis, aim to locate skills from training session, in training “Un But pour l’emploi” young players acquired some skills for a good professional inclusion.
The third axis aim to locate informal and non formal skills with ProfilPASS.
The fourth axis aim to value and to promote skills into a new CV.
During the second part of the project , we transferred and translated the pedagogic kit in all coutries (Germany, Spain, Portugal). This kit contributed to experiment tools into little group of young players.
Recognition, transparency, certification
Access for disadvantaged
Sectors Administrative and Support Service Activities
transparency and certification
program or curricula
During the project and with contribution of all partners we create:
- The first certificate to value and promote football skills transferable to the company area, this certificate includes 5 parts: sociocognitives skills, informals and non formals skills, training skills, experiential skills and formalization of skills.
- We delivered the certificate to 122 young players in France (Lyon, Toulouse, Nantes, Rennes and Grenoble)
- We experiment the certificate to 30 young players in Germany, Spain and Portugal.
- We create the pedagogic kit translated in English, german, Spanish and Portuguese
- We create a website of the project: www.face-football-skills.eu
- We adapt the training of “Un But pour l’emploi” with European priority (8 key competences)