Title Professional Counselling via Communities for women in professional re-orientation
Project Number D/03/B/F/PP-146 034
Product Professional counselling-concept and virtual Community: http:www.womens-careers.info and "Manual for counsellors and moderators"
Title Professional counselling-concept and virtual Community: http:www.womens-careers.info and "Manual for counsellors and moderators"
Product Type website
- innovative professional counselling-concept for women in professional re-orientation, which is applicable respectively adaptable pan-European;
- a lasting prosecuting virtual Community in several languages with a couple of thousands members as well as a large coverage for communication and circulation;
- Qualification-modules for counsellors and moderators as English prototype and in several adaptions;
- differentiated statistics about users' behaviour, proceeding and evaluated counselling-results;
- publications and online-releases of guides, best-practice-examples and methodology in all partner-countries;
Target group Women during professional reorientation: e.g. after family phases, after recovery, in face of imminent or existing unemployment, with demand of vocational further training, with aim of professional career or entrepreneurship.
Transnational developed and tested counselling concept via virtual communities. Counsellingsystem: Community-tools, moderated members' board, selflearning and selftesting materials, Counselling center for 1:1 counselling by professional counsellors online, counselling archive
"Manual for Counsellors and moderators", specified für Online-Counselling via Communities
Berufsbildungsstätte Westmünsterland GmbH
Phone: +49 2561 699 575
Area of application
Vocational counselling and careerdevelopment online
Internetcompetences, Knowledge about using virtual communities, specific competences about counselling online.
The developed counselling concept is transferable to other target groups within labour market and education market: e.g. Youngsters leaving school and entering labour market, students, persons interested in further training, target groups with special support demands (disabled persons, disadvantaged youngsters, migrants, elderly employees ...)
The counselling services are sustainable available for internet users under http://www.womens-careers.info (German language)after project's ending. The counselling 1:1 within counselling center as well as the using of moderated Board are possible only for registered members.