Title European Manager In Social Economy
Project Number 2011-1-FR1-LEO05-24456
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
The ambition of the project EMISE is " to register, the voluntary and united Sector as key actor for the realization of the objectives of the strategy of Lisbon, in use, in economic, social, territorial and environmental cohesion " (resolution of the European Parliament of February 19th, 2009).
The general objective of the project is to spread with European partners and to adapt to the economic environment and the premises of every territory, the acquired experience by Arobase concerning the training of " manager of European project of voluntary sector ". Leaning on the specific skills, the practices, the implication on the territories of the various partners (institutions of professional training, universities, government services and companies of the sector of the voluntary and united sector), the project of cooperation has to allow the pooling of complementary experiences, a synergy of the average human beings, and then bring a real European dimension to the training program.
The European project manager programme in the sector of social and solidarity economy has a 5 year existence and is registered to RNCP Level 1. The main purpose of this project is to expand and adapt the programme to other European partner countries who express the need:
- to renew a generation of social entrepreneurs (i.e. Italian social cooperatives) and transmit values and good practices,
- to be able to face a lack of micro-activities creators, more particularly in territories with great difficulties (i.e. Andalusia in Spain and Baranya in Hungary).
During the first year of the implementation of the project, a joint work of training expertise resulted in the adaptation of the European project manager programme to the social and economical realities of each partner countries.
Territorial diagnoses materialised this adaptation in order to:
• assess the job market situation, target audiences, flourishing sectors
• meet with key players
• draft a brief establishing the strengths and weaknesses of each territory
The transfer of the Analysis of Practices in a Working Environment (APWE) to the partners enabled the renovation of the reference material of the European Project manager’s activities. Together with the analysis on managerial capacities of 7 social entrepreneurs and/or European project managers (Italian, Spanish, Hungarian and French); the above mentioned reference material gave rise to the creation of a general reference material of European project managers. On this basis, training courses were edited and will be experimented during the second cycle of the pilot training programme.
The intervention of the partners in the first and second pilot training cycle as well as the meeting with social actors of partner countries during transnational training seminars granted a genuine European dimension to this programme.
The organisation of a symposium on social entrepreneurship in Hungary and the meeting between the different partners of the project and Hungarian social actors was the opportunity to address the different entrepreneurship models in Europe. This symposium was the first major event promoting the EMISE Project.
The transnational colloquium organized in France in September, 2013 (on the occasion of the seminary of the end of the project) on" Social Enterprise in Europe, a response to the global economic crisis? " Allowed the meeting between professors (teaching and research) and professionals - actors of the ESS in Europe. The exchanges and the reflexions led allowed the consortium to put it perspective the results and the balance sheet of the project EMISE.
During the second year of the project, the work of training expertise and transfer continued :
• Support to social project developers pursued.
• Creation of a website and of a brochure explaining the project were crated. Public events were organized.
• Exchanges between teacher-researchers allowed the opportunity to gather different experiences and bring them out in a collection of articles on European project management, a WIKI…
• To assure the transparency of the qualifications, the program of the training has been revised further to the elaboration of the new reference table of skills. It that was tested with trainees of the experimental training 2. Further to this experiment, the reference table of the training was again adapted. This new reference sign put down in January, 2014 with the CNCP.
Recognition, transparency, certification
Human Health and Social Work Activities
Other Service Activities
Administrative and Support Service Activities
open and distance learning
description of new occupation profiles
transparency and certification
Campus @- platform e-learning
European reference material of the European social economy Manager’s activities
Dimensions of managerial capacities
Pilot training cycle 1
E-business operations plan for the development of social entrepreneurship
Examination procedure of learning outcomes
European project Manager’s Europass CV
Quality improvement procedure
WIKI Social and Economic
Thematic folder: European project management in the SSE
Strategic development plan for the EMISE Project
The EMISE Project brochure
European certification frame of the European SSE project manager