Title P.R.I.S.D.O.Q.- Peer Reviews: Increasing Sustainable Development Of Quality
Project Number 2011-1-IT1-LEO05-01968
Product P.R.I.S.D.O.Q. DVD
Title P.R.I.S.D.O.Q. DVD
Product Type DVD
The video is one of the final products of the PRISDOQ project on Peer Review and includes a presentation of the project and interviews to:
- Sabrina Paolini, Regione Umbria
- Giorgio Allulli, Consultant and Expert on European Education Systems
- Maria Gutknecht-Gmeiner, European Peer Review Association
- Angela Kühn and Karen Blümcke, PERSPEKTIVwechsel
- Sylvia Liuti, Ass. FORMA.Azione.
The DVD is one of the main dissemination tools and has been distributed during the training sessions for Peers in partners’ countries. It provides detailed information and comments by those who have directly experimented the methodology in order to:
- support other VET providers in the adoption of the Peer Review methodology which privileged self-assessment and peer assessment;
- support policy-makers in their choices related to the implementation / integration of the methodology within the existing systems of Quality Assurance in VET.
Target group VET providers (management and QA professionals), trainers, schools, teachers, school headmasters, decision-makers, local, national and European public administrations in the field of VET.
Area of application Distributed during the sessions of Training for Peers and in case of other public events, such as the Final International Conference.