Title NewsJob - Devenir des entrepreneurs! Développer de nouvelles compétences pour de nouveaux emplois
Project Number 518482-LLP-1-2011-1-IT-LEONARDO-LMP
Project Type Développement d'innovation
Country EU-Projets centralisés
- Augmenter les possibilités de se réinsérer dans le marché du travail pour les chômeurs de plus de 45 ans afin d'atteindre les objectifs de la stratégie EU 2020 et ce à travers le développement de compétences transversales (2006/962/CE Racc.) et 'non-routine skills' (COM (2008) 868-New Skills for New Jobs)
- Tester un modèle d'apprentissage intégré (ILM) pour le développement de telles compétences qui prend en considération les connaissances (apprentissage mixte), les compétences (stage) ainsi que les attitudes (mentoring,les phases de tests ont lieu dans chaque pays avec un maximum de 20 chômeurs de plus 45 personnes (dont 50%de femmes)
- Comparer/insérer les compétences acquises avec le cadre ECVET afin d'améliorer le système de reconnaissance et de qualification VET au niveau national
- Soutenir les «nouveaux entrepreneurs» dans la création d'entreprise ou d'une activité indépendante à travers la mise en place d'ILM et la participation des différents partenaires sociaux
The project has been in line with the European strategy 2020 aimed at developing smart, sustainable and inclusive growth.
According to such strategy which has indicated the goal of achieving the 75% rate of employed people (age 20-64) by 2020, the project aimed in particular at supporting over 45 adults (with secondary school and with compulsory education
degrees) who loose their jobs due to the current economic crisis, in renewing their professional profile in order to be reintegrated in the labour market.
In each of the 5 countries involved, partners should involve 20 people (over-45 unemployed) for the development of entrepreneurial skills.
In this regard NewsJob has achieved the following concrete results with related impacts:
- ITALY: 2 persons are close to start new activities through mentors’ support; 3 persons have started to work in a dependent way
- LATVIA: 3/ 5 persons are close to develop their business idea as permanent business; 2 persons might leave business activities and transform hobbies in income source
- GREECE: 3 persons have opened their own business, 2 persons are now self-employed
-SPAIN: 3 persons have created their own business; 2 persons are close to create their own business
- UK: 3 persons have started their own business; 2 persons are close to create their own business; 3 persons have found a permanent job.
As mentioned, the 30% of final beneficiaries (n.88) have been reintegrated into the labour market.
For project sustainability, n. 16 Memorandum of Understanding have been signed so far with local stakeholders at country level.
The project involved 6 partners and requires the collaboration of external organizations such as SMEs, VET institutions and the Social partners, especially in relation to testing, dissemination and exploitation phases.
NewsJob has tested an Integrated Learning Model (ILM) targeted at over 45 unemployed through the implementation of the following ‘core-actions’ of the project:
1. production/localization of e-learning (tot.26h in 6 languages) for the development of transversal key-competences (KC4,5,7) in particular entrepreneurship (by June 2012).
For e-learning on line modules belonging to Progetto Trio - www.progettotrio.it, the web learning system provided by Tuscany Region (IT))- have been localised in partners languages.
2. identification/selection -through the involvement of social partners- of final beneficiaries: over 45 unemployed (max 20 in each country), e-tutors, retired entrepreneurs as mentors
3. planning and managing in-site training target at over 45 unemployed (32h), e-tutors (24h), and senior mentors (12h) (all actions by Jan.2013)
4. implementation of mentoring phase – towards the creation of their own business for over 45 - and internship phases – with the involvement of SMEs (all actions by Oct.2013)
5. compare key-competences acquired with ECVET frameworks
6. definition of agreements with social partners for the insertion of best practices within VET policies at local, regional, national levels
Marché du travail
Formation tout au long de la vie
Formation ouverte et à distance
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Validation, transparence, certification
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Autres Activités de Services
Information et Communication
Matériel pour l'enseignement
Enseignement à distance
Transparence et certification
Below the main products and outcomes of the project:
- Blended Learning Package – Educational programs and didactic materials (on line and face-to-face training) for developing Key-competences and Non-routine skills
- Guidelines – NewsJob Best Practices targeted at VET trainers which will be used as a working tool
- Web Learning Group (WLG) as a virtual space which support participants and in general term the VET systems in implementing and transferring methods and experiences.
- ECVET (European Credit System For Vocational
Education And Training), aimed at facilitating the recognition of gained knowledge, skills and competences.