Title E.R.M.E.S. Verbesserung der Ressourcen für die Mobilität von Erfahrungen und Strategien
Project Number LLP-LdV-TOI-11-IT-592
Project Type Innovationstransfer
EIN EUROPÄISCHES PORTAL ZUR VERBESSERUNG DER QUALITÄT VON LERNMOBILITÄTEN
Das Portal erleichtert alle Aufgaben, die in der Verwaltung von Mobilitäten anfallen, indem es Auszubildenden bzw. Praktikanten, empfangenden und entsendenden Unternehmen / Bildungs-anbietern Zugang zu einer Reihe von unterstützenden Tools und Ressourcen gewährt, die sie sonst selbst entwickeln müssten.
In the EU there is a longstanding tradition in support of learning mobility by means of different programmes. Since 1992, the EC has grant-aided transnational mobility for young people. The LLP defines a 2009-2011 priority as expanding learning mobility in EU and worldwide. Despite these persistent efforts the overall percentage of young people which actually engages in transnational mobility activities remains low. Looking at the heterogeneity of provisions and organisations at EU level, it appears with clarity that at the moment this training component is largely underdeveloped compared with other subjects in the VET-curricula.
Some barriers must be addressed: opportunities for organised learning mobility are too few and too little is known by the majority of young people; lack of awareness of the advantages of having a mobility experience; teachers and trainers who could act as promoters of mobility lack both the knowledge and incentives to do so; complex and off-putting administrative procedures, etc.
E.R.M.E.S. project sought to address these needs and intended to respond to the EU policy mainly setting the aim to improve the quality of mobility experiences by providing a high-quality level support. The ambition of the project was to act as mobility facilitator building on the provision of web-based support so to improve the participation, well-being and motivation of learners during their mobility across EU. Through the transfer/adaptation of the innovative elements of two previous LdV projects (EU Mobility Portal in VET and INTENT), the project aimed at analysing and reviewing the structure and services of the existing platform Campus Azione Impresa, previously developed by the Applicant in cooperation with Unioncamere Veneto, by making improvements and integrations in contents and functionalities meanwhile ensuring their consistency with the Common Quality Assurance Framework for VET and ECVET Technical Specifications. The project was designed to build up a strong partnership among EU national and regional public and private key actors possessing high-quality specific technical competences and experiences related to education and training policies, training needs analysis, learners and workers’ mobility, EU-funded projects management as well as strong links with the labour market.
In the short term, impact was limited to the regions in which partner organizations operate and encompassed the organisations directly involved in pilot activities. Throughout the lifetime of the project other VET providers and companies were directly exposed to these tools and procedures through their practical application in a VET environment. The Project Coordinator set out a plan to reach other stakeholders on a regional and national level. All partners committed to a similar model using their own wide range of networks and attempt to influence wider VET initiatives for those young people wishing to undertake mobility experiences.
The project’s overall objective was to improve the quality of mobility experiences by providing a high-quality level web-based support.
Through the transfer/adaptation of the innovative elements of two previous LdV projects, the project was aimed at analysing and reviewing the structure and services of the existing platform Campus Azione Impresa, previously developed by the Applicant (CPV) in cooperation with Unioncamere Veneto, by making improvements and integrations in contents and functionalities meanwhile ensuring their consistency with the Common Quality Assurance Framework (CQAF) for VET and ECVET Technical Specifications.
The project was also aimed to:
- build a transnational network of competent bodies and intermediary organisations which, through a web-based collaborative platform, provides expertise, information, help and support to any learning mobility project;
- develop quality of information and tools available in E.R.M.E.S resources areas such as a data base of members/companies and tools in order to establish sustainable partnerships;
- implement a “mobility assistance system” with operational information about organisation, administration, financing and legal issues
- implement a coherent quality system establishing quality criteria for VET providers and companies thus facilitating quality at a hands-on level by applying operational versions of quality criteria to individual projects
- test the transferred and adapted products in real recognized mobility programmes thus allowing the adjustment and validation of the adapted tools
- contribute to the development of ECVET system promoting transparency and comparability of VET-curricula and transferability, validation and recognition of the LOs in the partners’ countries
- contribute to the development of a sustainable strategy for mobility in terms of visibility and valorisation, also promoting the integration of mobility programmes in VET-curricula.
Nutzung und Verbreitung von Ergebnissen
Anerkennung, Transparenz, Zertifizierung
Berufsorientierung und -beratung
Verkehr und Lagerei
Handel; Instandhaltung Und Reparatur Von Kraftfahrzeugen
Gastgewerbe/Beherbergung und Gastronomie
Information und Kommunikation
Erbringung von Freiberuflichen, Wissenschaftlichen und Technischen Dienstleistungen
Erziehung und Unterricht