Title Play The Learning Game
Project Number 2011-1-ES1-LEO05-35968
Product Interim Evaluation Report
Title Interim Evaluation Report
Product Type transparency and certification
The evaluation process will include both an internal and an external evaluation.
The internal evaluation of the project’s activities will be carried out by each of the project partrners who will produce, once every 12 months, a National Evaluation Report. The report will be written created according to a common format that will be provided by Pixel.
The progress evaluation of the project’s activities was carried out according to an evaluation model developed by Pixel (IT). For every single project stage, an ad hoc “Evaluation Questionnaire” was created, to be filled in by the project’s partners as far as the management activities; information systems; meeting organisation etc. are concerned.
The partners then also produced their own Internal Evaluation Reports, based on common guidelines.
The progress evaluation, carried out after 12 months of the project, was therefore made on the basis of:
- Progress project evaluation questionnaires
- Partners’ meetings evaluation questionnaires
- Partners’ Internal Evaluation Reports
The aspects of the project which are subject to the evaluation are:
- The evaluation of the project planning
- The evaluation of the project management
- The evaluation of the project activities
- The evaluation of the project results
The evaluation of the project planning takes into account the quality of the action plan; the level of co-operation between the project’s partners, the response of the idea to existing needs, a structured and clear definition of objectives, the expected results of planned objectives and the reached results etc.
The evaluation of the project’s management observes the effective management of project activities (e.g. administrative and financial resources, human resources, time, work organisations). It also takes into account the effective management of the partnership by the project’s coordinator (e.g. organisation and management of activities, respect of time and of milestones, meeting management information management)
The evaluation of the project’s activities observes in detail the quality of each activity completed as well as its level of efficiency in relation to the project’s objectives and outputs.
The evaluation of the project results aims to confirm the projects ability to achieve the users expected results according to their needs. To verify the results, we refer the evaluation of the activities concerning project planning. During the planning phase, the objectives were defined in a clear and realistic way. A comparison is made between the original project objectives and the actual project results that were achieved.
The evaluation activity resulted in the creation of this progress transnational report, based on the elaboration of the results of each single evaluation activity carried out (analysis of questionnaires filled in) and on the evaluation reports produced by each of the project partners.
The Progress evaluation report also focus on the analysis of the results reached which is based on, alongside other factors, the following general elements:
- Identification on what has been achieved (availability of a structured presentation of what has been achieved; characteristics of the direct and indirect users of the project activities, satisfaction levels of the users; level of transferability).
- Verifying the aim (congruity of the choice of users; level of achievement of the initial objectives in terms of impact and results)
- Quality of the contents (suitability of the qualification levels of the subjects involved in all the phases of the project; availability of standards of reference for the defined methods; suitability of the materials developed; efficiency of the monitoring methods and evaluation etc.)
The activity of monitoring and evaluation was constantly carried out throughout all the project’s period, so as to allow for prompt intervention to correct and adapt particular elements, in order to assure that the planned activities are carried out in the best possible way, inserting where necessary, further actions not originally included in the project planning phase, but which have identified themselves as a necessity.
Result Interim Evaluation Report
Area of application Evaluation of Project Activities and Results
Product Languages English