Title European Nature System: An ECVET process to put in transparency and recognise across Europe the learning outcomes and the qualifications of the professional figures in the nature-based tourism sector
Project Number 2011-1-IT1-LEO05-01923
Product R11 - Memorandum of Understanding
Title R11 - Memorandum of Understanding
Product Type others
Marketing Text The Memorandum of Understanding ECVET is a formal agreement between project partners, public institutions competent in VET and tourism, sectoral social partners and VET providers at national/regional/local level, establishing the European correspondence for assessment, transfer, and accumulation of learning outcomes achieved in formal, informal and non formal contexts(units, unit parts, related ECVET credit points)for the professional figures in nature-based and rural tourism .
Description Memorandum of Understanding ECVET for the European Qualification in the nature-based and rural tourism sector: formal agreement between project partners, public institutions competent in VET anc tourism, sectoral social partners and VET providers at national /regional/local level.
Target group Enterprises, social partners, non profit associations, VET providers, workers and trainees in the sector of nature-based tourism across Europe, regional and national public institutions having competence on tourism and on VET.
For applying ECVET in the participating Countries to learning outcomes achieved in formal, non-formal and informal learning context particularly for the nature based tourism sector, in particular for the professional figures operating as Environmental educator, Nature-and Rural Tourism Guide, and Rural and Agro-Tourism Accommodation Manager”, the MoU establishes that each participant:
- accepts each other’s status as interested actors and/or competent institutions;
- accepts each other's quality assurance, assessment, validation and recognition criteria and procedures as satisfactory for the purposes of credit transfer;
- agrees the conditions for the operation of the partnership, such as objectives, duration and arrangements for review of the MoU;
- agrees on the comparability of qualification concerned for the purposes of credit transfer, using EQF to establish the reference levels;
- identifies other actors and competent institutions that may be involved in the process concerned and their functions;
- agrees that, during the implementation of MoU, it will be ensured a “preferential lane” for women and aged people, within all users of the process.
Area of application Italy (particularly Umbria Region), Spain, Germany, Austria, Latvia.
Product Languages English