Title AGRICOM - Transfer of the Water Competences Model to AGRIcultural COMpetences
Project Number DE/11/LLP-LdV/TOI/147458
Product R2 Online Survey on Vocational Training Needs in Agriculture
Title R2 Online Survey on Vocational Training Needs in Agriculture
Product Type evaluation methods
This report provides an overview about available jobs profiles and VET opportunities in the agricultural field in the user countries (DE; EL; IT, NL) allowing identifying:
• the possible scenarios of use of the AGRICOM Competences Model;
• a first set of competences to be included in the AGRICOM Model with reference to Water Resources Management in Agriculture (Irrigation and Hydroponics).
This report presents an overview of the state of art of the VET opportunities in the agricultural sector in the partner countries (Germany, Italy, Greece and the Netherlands with a special focus on:
• VET system in agriculture and integration of Irrigation and Hydroponics in such system;
• VET opportunities available for Irrigation and Hydroponics;
• Professional qualifications and job profiles in Agriculture, with a focus in the above domains;
•Analysis of a survey online addressed to stakeholders in partner countries in order to identify the most important competences and VET needs in the agricultural sector with a focus in Irrigation and Hydroponics.
• All entities involved in vocational education (formal or informal, school or workplace learning aiming at a qualification) and/or training (courses for specific skills/competences) for the above professionals
• horti-/agriculture VET providers
• engineering VET providers (e.g. water engineering, software)
• producer organisations (e.g. farmers’ association) organising training courses
• companies organising in-house training
Result The survey results can be used for gap analyses regarding VET offers in the agricultural field in DE, EL, IT and EL. Furthermore, it provides information for the implementation of the basic competences to be included in the AGRICOM Competence Model(ACM).
Area of application gap analyses regarding VET opportunities