Title AGRICOM - Transfer of the Water Competences Model to AGRIcultural COMpetences
Project Number DE/11/LLP-LdV/TOI/147458
Product National Workshops on Competence Modelling in Agriculture
Title National Workshops on Competence Modelling in Agriculture
Product Type procedure for the analysis and prognosis of the vocational training requirement
Marketing Text This document presents agricultural topics demanding VET training for the respective stakeholder groups in the agricultural sector.
Description This report presents the four consultation meetings from the user countries DE, EL, IT and NL. Based on common guidelines the consortium partners have executed national workshops to identify demands and needs concerning competence modelling in the vocational training in agricultural topics. As a result, the gap between existing VET offers and VET needs in the agricultural field for the related stakeholders has been identified and these are presented in this deliverable. The outcome will be integrated in Workpackage 2 and serve as basis for the competence model creation.
• All entities involved in vocational education (formal or informal, school or workplace learning aiming at a qualification) and/or training (courses for specific skills/competences) for the above professionals
• horti-/agriculture VET providers
• engineering VET providers (e.g. water engineering, software)
• producer organisations (e.g. farmers’ association) organising training courses
• companies organising in-house training
Result The gap between existing VET offers and VET needs in the agricultural field for the related stakeholders has been identified.
Area of application From the feedback collected in the consultation meetings, it is possible to draw a clear picture of the competences needed for some identified professions/job descriptions.
Product Languages English