Title Exploiting the TIPTOE plAtforM by transferring ECVET and EQF semAntic tools in a Multi-sectoral perspective
Project Number 2011-1-IT1-LEO05-01969
Product R26 Interim meeting and: start up of the testing
Title R26 Interim meeting and: start up of the testing
Product Type others
Description The second project meeting will be held in Venice. It will be organized by P7 and all the partners will participate. During the meeting, the outcomes of the adaptation and transfer phase will be presented and the start up of the testing activities will be organized.
Target group Project partners, National Agency and other actors attended
The second project meeting was held in Venice. It was organized by P7 and all the partners have participated. During the meeting, the outcomes of the adaptation and transfer phase were presented and the start up of the testing activities was organized.
The Interim meeting was held in Venice on 11 and 12 October 2012.
It was attended by all the core project partners and the associated partners of Veneto.
During the meeting were presented the activities and tasks done or still to be done in the following project phases of methodological and technological adaptation and transfer of innovation.
All material used and produced, including audio-video records, was published in the reserved area of the project portal.
Following a list of topics covered:
- Summary of project activities carried out in the first year of the project;
- Status of implementation of the planned activities in WP2 (Methodological adaptation);
- Status of implementation of the activities planned in WP3 (Technological adaptation) and presentation of the TAMTAM platform;
- Status of implementation of the activities planned in WP4 (Transfer of innovation);
- Presentation of the activities planned in WP5 (Test);
- Presentation of the dissemination activities already been completed and discussion on future dissemination activities;
- Monitoring and evaluation (overview on the current state);
- Project management (detailed information on the completion of the Interim Report).
Area of application This event, near of the reporting deadlines, appears to be essential for a smooth and efficient completion of the project activities planned in the first year of the project and to ensure an efficient planning of the activities expected during the second year.
Product Languages English