Title Méthodologie innovante pour les secteurs prometteurs de la formation professionnelle
Project Number 2011-1-CZ1-LEO05-07496
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Nous avons développé un ensemble de cours publiquement accessibles en-ligne, couvrant les domaines des communications électroniques, du multimédia et de l'automatisation industrielle, accompagnés d'un dictionnaire multimédia multilingue contenant partie explicative.
Tous les cours sont en anglais et en tchèque, et certains cours sont disponibles aussi dans d'autres langues. Pour plus de détails vous êtes invités à consulter le site du projet (improvet.cvut.cz).
There have been missing specific types of training materials covering the topics of advanced communication, automation and power engineering technologies for the area of VET. According to the performed survey, the demands for specific topics are different in the individual European countries. We also identified that there were in fact no specialized study materials in English. Also, there have not been available pedagogical materials for VET in satisfactory extent and quality that would fully use the advantages of modern educational methods based on ICT (e-learning, on-line and off-line electronic materials, e-books etc.) in the partner countries. However, similar materials have been developed for other target groups within EU-supported projects; therefore it was advisable to adapt them in an innovative way.
The main objective of the project was substantial increasing of VET level for the target group. This objective has been achieved mainly through the following steps:
• Update and adaptation of the selected e-learning courses (EN).
• Localization of selected courses to national environments.
• Adaptation of a multilingual multimedia dictionary, its extension with an explanatory part, supplementing of relevant subject entries and translation into one more language (SV).
• Preparation of an off-line version (suitable for eBook readers) and of a printable form of the courses.
• Training of tutors and teachers, pilot run in all partner countries.
• Final correction of the results (based on the feedback).
• Pilot accreditation of selected course(s).
• Ensuring of sustainability after the conclusion of the project.
The consortium was based in 5 countries and it consisted of 9 institutions of different types, so that it was able to achieve the given objectives in an optimum way. Most of the partners had previous experience with EU projects focused on continuous and distance education. Universities contributed with their professional knowledge and skills in lifelong learning, development of educational materials and preparation of methodologies. Secondary schools specialized on VET represented the target group. Industrial companies have good understanding of he needs that the industry has in terms of qualification and professional preparation of the employees.
The principal output is the group of almost 800 pilot trainees. The courses (and other results) underwent final corrections and adjustments, and then they were made available for routine operation in the VET systems of the partner countries. This effect is supported by the pilot accreditation of a selected course in one partner country.
The developed materials should serve as a model for other VET institutions, enabling the development of different materials for other areas. Another impact consists in the increased attractiveness of technical disciplines for the trainees, which will support their adherence to the respective professional areas.
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Formation ouverte et à distance
Marché du travail
Formation tout au long de la vie
Validation, transparence, certification
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Information et Communication
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Procédure pour l'analyse et le pronostic des besoins de la formation professionnelle
Transparence et certification
Méthodes de distribution
Matériel pour l'enseignement
Enseignement à distance
- Set of publicly accessible online courses covering the area of electronic communications, multimedia and industrial automation;
- Multilingual multimedia dictionary with explanatory part.
The study material consists of six different courses accompanied by tests, covering the area of electronic communications, multimedia and industrial automation. All of them are available in English and Czech, and selected courses also in other languages:
- NGN (Next Generation Networks) - EN, CS, SK
- Information and network security - EN, CS, SK, SL, ES, SV
- Networking problems and Internet protocol version 6 - EN, CS, SL
- Mobile networks - EN, CS, SL, ES, SV
- Multimedia - EN, CS, SK, SV
- Logic and digital systems - EN, CS, SL, ES