Title Innovative Methodology for Promising VET Areas (IMProVET)
Project Number 2011-1-CZ1-LEO05-07496
Product Electronic learning materials
Title Electronic learning materials
Product Type material for open learning
We are developing and offering a set of publicly accessible online courses covering the areas of electronic communications, multimedia and industrial automation, accompanied with a multilingual multimedia dictionary containing an explanatory part.
All of the courses are available in English and Czech, and selected courses also in other languages. You are kindly invited to check the project website (improvet.cvut.cz) for more details.
- Set of publicly accessible online courses covering the area of electronic communications, multimedia and industrial automation;
- Multilingual multimedia dictionary with explanatory part.
The study material consists of six different courses accompanied by tests, covering the area of electronic communications, multimedia and industrial automation. All of them are available in English and Czech, and selected courses also in other languages:
- NGN (Next Generation Networks) - EN, CS, SK
- Information and network security - EN, CS, SK, SL, ES, SV
- Networking problems and Internet protocol version 6 - EN, CS, SL
- Mobile networks - EN, CS, SL, ES, SV
- Multimedia - EN, CS, SK, SV
- Logic and digital systems - EN, CS, SL, ES
The courses are offered in the following forms:
- ePUB format for e-book readers,
- PDF format – electronic version suitable for printing,
- LMS – online version (selected topics or their parts).
Target group The courses are primarily targeted at students of vocational education and training institutions; all courses are developed in close collaboration with their teachers. However, anyone who wants to obtain better knowledge in the given areas, with respect to the recent development of technology, can also join them.
Area of application