Title CREDNET- RÉSEAU POUR L'ACCREDITATION DE LA GESTION DES COMPÉTENCES
Project Number 518802-LLP-1-2011-1-GR-LEONARDO-LNW
Project Type Réseaux
Status En cours
Country EU-Projets centralisés
Marketing Text Le projet CREDNET est un réseau transnational qui prévoit un cadre commun de compétences et des qualifications pour la reconnaissance et la validation des compétences entrepreneuriales des liés et managériales acquises dans l'apprentissage non formel. Cet objectif sera atteint en développant une méthodologie de certification et les critères à valider l'apprentissage informel en particulier pour la crédibilité et la reconnaissance des compétences établies. Il permettra aux compagnies d'élargir l'applicabilité des procédures de reconnaissance et le développement d'un cadre législatif sur elle. Il est prévu aux gestionnaires d'être plus impliqués dans les activités d'innovation et les entreprises à devenir plus compétitives.
Summary The CREDNET project brings together 8 partners from 7 European countries working in the field of the accreditation of the managerial skills. The general objectives of the project are the improvement of the recognition of the skills and competencies of the managers acquired through informal and non formal learning. Given the fact that generally the managers obtain most of their skills on the job and they do not have any official qualifications for them, it is an important issue for their career to be able to prove that they have these skills and competencies. According to the opinion of the partnership, the most effective way to identify these skills and competencies are through self evaluation. With the use of the online self evaluation tool that is proposed by the partnership, the managers will be able easily to measure their skills and competencies and to see the results online. This will enable them to identify their shortages and be motivated to resolve them. Also the project aims to create a methodology that will be specific for the accreditation of the skills and competencies of the managers acquired through informal and non formal learning. Specific training actions will be designed in order to familiarize the managers with the tool.
Description The project aims to facilitate the recognition of the skills and competencies of the managers acquired through informal and non formal learning through the development and implementation of an accreditation methodology and a self- evaluation tool which will enable the managers to identify their gaps.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Validation, transparence, certification
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Marché du travail
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Information et Communication
Enseignement à distance
Transparence et certification
- Comparative study in the partner countries of the state-of-the-art of validation process of non formal and informal learning in the participating countries with reference to managerial profiles
- Online portal on which the best practices identified regarding the accreditation of the managerial skills are going to be uploaded in order to be visible by anyone interested and to set a good example
- Methodology for the accreditation of managers’ competencies: Document which will describe the methodological framework for the accreditation of the skills acquired through informal and non formal training.
- Self Evaluation Tool: Online tool for the self- evaluation of skills and competencies
- E-Learning training contents are going to be developed in order to train the managers in the methodology.